Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you own any Tiger & Bunny merchandise?

Yeah, I do! 0.28658536585366 28.7% [ 47 ]
No, but I wish I did. 0.71341463414634 71.3% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 164 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

unless its a farm

No kidding, the drop rate on Kotetsu is so incredibly low it's ridiculous. ; n;
I have a beef with the Sky High SDplus, it can't be equipped with the companions because it gets covered by them because it flies.
That's okay though... Keith alone is fine with me. ; u;

Ugh no, I want your Keith keychain, not fair! o` no 9
I don't take my chances very often with blind box items, when it comes to T&B, I have the worst luck and almost never get my favorites.
That's why I try and buy them as individuals online if I can.

How nice of your girlfriend, though!! ; //u; ~

I'm trying to negotiate with one of the girls who got him but there's just no reasonable price point right now since Kotetsu is so rare. You'd think since all they could do was give us dolls without equip poses that they'd make the drop rates even. Also sad because Gaia didn't make me a Yuri companion.

Keith was actually a gift because the seller forgot part of my order (this was through Livejournal) so she added Keith for no extra charge. He's currently chilling in his wrapper in my jewelry box because I ran out of room on my purse ;3;

User Image

Here's a photo of the plushies. Bitty!Barnaby and Kid!Kotetsu are out now, and I believe Keith and Ivan are released this month. They come in sets of two. Kotetsu and Yuri should be out in December 8D (hoping I can convince her to get me crapsuit!Kotetsu as well >>; )

I've been looking at the S.H. Figuarts on Amazon but I'm not really sure about then as I'm less of a fan of their herosuit designs than I am of the actual characters, but the temptation to put said figures in embarrassing poses is strong. Just maybe not $80 strong.
unless its a farm

No way, he's sitting nice and comfy with my Usavich dolls. <3

Out of all the Top mag figures, this one looks to be the best, imo. The candy-toys and petites are pretty unimpressive, and this outfit is supposed to be gallant and AWESOME, you know? He looks pretty good for a posable, but I have a feeling that he'll be a lot like the S.H. Figuart Zero Keith in which it looks "okay" on the box, but it looks really, really cute in person. I was blown away by my Keith, he's so cute! I also love his bouquet accessory. ; u; Oh man I bet you hate me then, I went to the premiere and I have the Top Mag card. I even made a Top Mag Wild Tiger sweater last minute to wear to the premiere. :'>

I got it at big bad toy store, so far they're the only ones selling it online! The cool thing about BBTS is that they very rarely run out of stock, their preorders can stay open for ages and they always have your product. You can preorder it here if you'd like! ;D

Me too, but he stole my heart with his delightfully dim personality. Too cute, I can't take it.

Ooh, I would have to agree with you. That one does look the best out of the group! And omg, how did I know that you would say that. LUCKY!!! I don't hate you I'm just super envious of you!!!! And that's awesome you made a sweater! Oh man, don't even get me started when shirts and stuff become easier to find. I'm hoping that the card will come with the movie when it comes out, or I kind just buy it somewhere.

Thanks for that link! I'll totally buy it the next time I can afford too. Too bad my other obsession Assassin's Creed will be taking all of my money from me this month.

On the topic of the chance boxes, I don't like to do those either. Specially since they're so expensive in person. Online, you can find out which one you're getting and its like super cheap.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

MistressMinako
I'm trying to negotiate with one of the girls who got him but there's just no reasonable price point right now since Kotetsu is so rare. You'd think since all they could do was give us dolls without equip poses that they'd make the drop rates even. Poor Yuri forever alone :<

Keith was actually a gift because the seller forgot part of my order (this was through Livejournal) so she added Keith for no extra charge. He's currently chilling in his wrapper in my jewelry box because I ran out of room on my purse ;3;

User Image

Here's a photo of the plushies. Bitty!Barnaby and Kid!Kotetsu are out now, and I believe Keith and Ivan are released this month. They come in sets of two. Kotetsu and Yuri should be out in December 8D

We have no choice but to wait and hope, it seems like. D':
What blows my mind is how I bought five boxes and not a single one had a character I liked.
It's like... how does someone get that unlucky, you know? orz ll

How nice of the seller though to do that for you, and my H-01 keychain is much the same.
I don't quite have a place for him right now so he sits in his wrapper, waiting for the day to find his forever home. D':

UGH NO. I need Keith and Ivan. Then I'll have my otp on my shelf, haha. ; //3;
Sky High and Origami Cyclone figs aren't enough.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Crimson Ichigo
Ooh, I would have to agree with you. That one does look the best out of the group! And omg, how did I know that you would say that. LUCKY!!! I don't hate you I'm just super envious of you!!!! And that's awesome you made a sweater! Oh man, don't even get me started when shirts and stuff become easier to find. I'm hoping that the card will come with the movie when it comes out, or I kind just buy it somewhere.

Thanks for that link! I'll totally buy it the next time I can afford too. Too bad my other obsession Assassin's Creed will be taking all of my money from me this month.

On the topic of the chance boxes, I don't like to do those either. Specially since they're so expensive in person. Online, you can find out which one you're getting and its like super cheap.

He's gonna look so boss once I move my figures around and come up with a better placement.
Right now everything's really crowded but until my gundam and P4 figures come in the mail, I can't shift things around.
I'm thinking a super hero set-up on one shelf... with my T&B figures and super sentai things...
And everything else will go everywhere else, gundams go atop the book shelf and samurais on my desk. <3
Oh man, cons are the best for these things, seriously! I scored lots of cool merch at AX, for one.
Like doujins... which I left unlisted for obvious reasons. B( ;;;

That's riiight, a new game is being released, right?

No problem! I'm always happy to help other buyfags, we gotta stick together. ;D
Yessss... I'm waiting for the release of the second set of petites, it comes with an H-01, and I wanna get him as a single figure because goshhh I liked H-01.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

unless its a farm

We have no choice but to wait and hope, it seems like. D':
What blows my mind is how I bought five boxes and not a single one had a character I liked.
It's like... how does someone get that unlucky, you know? orz ll

How nice of the seller though to do that for you, and my H-01 keychain is much the same.
I don't quite have a place for him right now so he sits in his wrapper, waiting for the day to find his forever home. D':

UGH NO. I need Keith and Ivan. Then I'll have my otp on my shelf, haha. ; //3;
Sky High and Origami Cyclone figs aren't enough.

I thought I was safe to edit my post because you appeared offline :'C

User Image

Is my response every time I check AmiAmi. As for the Keith/Ivan plushies: I lied, they are already out for preorder 8D;
MistressMinako

User Image

Here's a photo of the plushies. Bitty!Barnaby and Kid!Kotetsu are out now, and I believe Keith and Ivan are released this month. They come in sets of two. Kotetsu and Yuri should be out in December 8D (hoping I can convince her to get me crapsuit!Kotetsu as well >>; )

First off, holy crap!!! Where can I get these! They are the most adorable things on the planet and I must have them all! They are just like, I can't can even form words right now. This is the first time I've seen these. I've only seen the Barnaby and Kotetsu. Omg.

Sorry...I'm going to try not to fan girl over this...but its not working that well. heart burning_eyes

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Crimson Ichigo

First off, holy crap!!! Where can I get these! They are the most adorable things on the planet and I must have them all! They are just like, I can't can even form words right now. This is the first time I've seen these. I've only seen the Barnaby and Kotetsu. Omg.

Sorry...I'm going to try not to fan girl over this...but its not working that well. heart burning_eyes

It's okay. That photo is my most popular post on Tumblr and I get the impression that not many people have seen them.

I linked a preorder for Keith and Ivan above. However, I'd never used that site before and can't vouch for their services. I'd check Mandrake and some of the other sites unless its a farm linked earlier in the thread. I'm hoping my plushies will be hand-selected in Japan provided my girlfriend can find them when she goes.

Questionable Browser

I'm not big on merchandises, largely because I'm a cheapskate, ha ha. If I can't eat it or make use of it, I tend to feel bad about buying it.

But I would totally buy something wearable like Kotetsu's hat. Fashionable, and a subtle shout-out to any T&B fans in the area. C:

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

MistressMinako
snip!

Nahhhh it's cool, idk what gaia did, I never left. ;;;
OH GEEZ WHAT. I check amiami a few times a day and I haven't seen them yet--
Man, but even if I wanted them, I can't afford them right this minute.
My September orders have burned my wallet something fierce. The woes of being a buyfag...

You will be mine, Keith and Ivan.
... Eventually.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

-Summer Cherries-
I'm not big on merchandises, largely because I'm a cheapskate, ha ha. If I can't eat it or make use of it, I tend to feel bad about buying it.

But I would totally buy something wearable like Kotetsu's hat. Fashionable, and a subtle shout-out to any T&B fans in the area. C:

They're coming out with T&B bags.
I want the Kotetsu bag, it's fantastic.
MistressMinako

I linked a preorder for Keith and Ivan above. However, I'd never used that site before and can't vouch for their services. I'd check Mandrake and some of the other sites unless its a farm linked earlier in the thread. I'm hoping my plushies will be hand-selected in Japan provided my girlfriend can find them when she goes.

Mandrake? All right, I'll do that! And girl, you're girlfriend spoils you! That's awesome!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Crimson Ichigo
Mandrake? All right, I'll do that! And girl, you're girlfriend spoils you! That's awesome!

When you're on Mandarake, make sure to type tags in Japanese into the search engine.
If you don't all you're gonna find are doujins. :'<
unless its a farm
Crimson Ichigo

When you're on Mandarake, make sure to type tags in Japanese into the search engine.
If you don't all you're gonna find is doujins. :'<

Haha good to know! I don't have a problem with doujins, but I would like to avoid them just cause some of those pairings. >.<

Btw, that other site just now, thank you. Now I know why I was on hiatus from Gaia. Too many really chill people to talk with! I hope that stuff comes out soon. I think the rings and the key chain with my hat, so many things. All of the feels.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Crimson Ichigo
Haha good to know! I don't have a problem with doujins, but I would like to avoid them just cause some of those pairings. >.<

Btw, that other site just now, thank you. Now I know why I was on hiatus from Gaia. Too many really chill people to talk with! I hope that stuff comes out soon. I think the rings and the key chain with my hat, so many things. All of the feels.

I wish I could have ease in finding doujins of my favorites among the sea of Kotetsu/Barnaby.
Keith/Ivan, Kotetsu/Keith or even Kotetsu/Antonio would be lovely.
Ahhh well, I've got a few which is better than nothing at all.
The art can be so ~* quality *~ in them, though, and as someone who draws I find it hysterical.

Aww, yeah! I don't venture out of the rp forums much so this is cool talking to chill people.
I want everything, especially that official Top Mag Wild Tiger sweater. Blows the one I made out of the water.
unless its a farm
Crimson Ichigo

I wish I could have ease in finding doujins of my favorites among the sea of Kotetsu/Barnaby.
Keith/Ivan, Kotetsu/Keith or even Kotetsu/Antonio would be lovely.
Ahhh well, I've got a few which is better than nothing at all.
The art can be so ~* quality *~ in them, though, and as someone who draws I find it hysterical.

Aww, yeah! I don't venture out of the rp forums much so this is cool talking to chill people.
I want everything, especially that official Top Mag Wild Tiger sweater. Blows the one I made out of the water.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My friend actually bought me a really good doujin when she went to Anime Weekend Atlanta, and it was KotetsuxBarnaby. Really really really good. I'd like to see some KotetsuXAntonio. Oh man, that sweater from that site and then the shirt from the other one you showed us! I would love to have those!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff