Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you own any Tiger & Bunny merchandise?

Yeah, I do! 0.28658536585366 28.7% [ 47 ]
No, but I wish I did. 0.71341463414634 71.3% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 164 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
unless its a farm
lick and stick
It surprisingly was at a decent price. Around 270k 4laugh

Huh, I was picturing something more ridiculous, like the people who try to charge 2mil. for the Kotetsu doll.

I was thinking the same. There even wasn't any other listing of Bunny. I'm assuming they went for the average price.

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I just saw yesterday some shots of the Yuri Petrov's figure. Ehh...it looks...weird. From a distance his face seems ok, but make a close up of his face and he looks like Michael Jackson.

There's also a figure of Wild Tiger with his suit partially destroyed (you know, that one in which his chest is exposed?). Not really convinced. Both figures look so stiff and their faces are expressionless.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

lick and stick
I just saw yesterday some shots of the Yuri Petrov's figure. Ehh...it looks...weird. From a distance his face seems ok, but make a close up of his face and he looks like Michael Jackson.

There's also a figure of Wild Tiger with his suit partially destroyed (you know, that one in which his chest is exposed?). Not really convinced. Both figures look so stiff and their faces are expressionless.

Ya' know, that's really too bad.
You'd especially think they'd put a lot of heart into battle damaged Kotetsu. >:l
If it looked hot I would have totally gone for it.

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
unless its a farm
lick and stick

Ya' know, that's really too bad.
You'd especially think they'd put a lot of heart into battle damaged Kotetsu. >:l
If it looked hot I would have totally gone for it.

Dunno, I still saw people squirming over it, maybe i'm too picky when it comes to design.

But yeah, they could put a bit more of love to Kotetsu's since it was one of the most wanted figures. And I believe this is the first Petrov "normal size" figure? I mean, if we don't count the chibi versions.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

lick and stick
But yeah, they could put a bit more of love to Kotetsu's since it was one of the most wanted figures. And I believe this is the first Petrov "normal size" figure? I mean, if we don't count the chibi versions.

I was about to say, I don't think I've ever seen a non-chibi Yuri until this particular figure.
Hopefully he gets more good ones with time? c:

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Hopefully. There's still one future movie left and a possibility of a second season, so there's still chance to get more versions of all the figures.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I just want more Keiths, Kotetsus and H-01's hrrnnnghhh...
I'll never get over missing the pre-order for the H-01 exclusive. That was a real kick in the teeth.

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Aren't you able to get it somewhere else? Or the reselling is too expensive gonk ?

I would like to get that chibi Sky High cuddling with John. After getting one of the Kotetsus and a (quality) Petrov.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

It's worth around $65, but people are trying to sell it for twice that.
I don't want to pay that much for a figure, no matter how much I want it.
I may just wait for it to pop up on ebay, or, I'll try and catch it at a con. c:

Awww, I think I know the one you mean. My friend has that figure, it's really cute. ~

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Oh man! A new set of keychains was released recently and I obtained a Sky High!
It's really cute and hanging around on my bag with my Antonio clip.

I also found a relatively fair priced H-01 on sale on ebay.
It's going for around $15 cheaper than other websites, that is, if I win the auction.

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
unless its a farm
Oh man! A new set of keychains was released recently and I obtained a Sky High!
It's really cute and hanging around on my bag with my Antonio clip.

I also found a relatively fair priced H-01 on sale on ebay.
It's going for around $15 cheaper than other websites, that is, if I win the auction.

Good luck in the auction!

Oh god, read some news about the new merchandise. There are plans for a King of Works version for the movie. And then the CDs with exta episodes? By the look of the screenshots it seems like random (short?) episodes with the heroes chilling around. Heh. At this pace, I need to win the lottery OTL.
I love the chibi arts figures.
I only have Kotetsu and Barnaby right now, but I want more
they are my babies ~ smile
I also really want the My Personal Hero app on my phone...like I really really want it

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

one_smart_cucumber
I love the chibi arts figures.
I only have Kotetsu and Barnaby right now, but I want more
they are my babies ~ smile
I also really want the My Personal Hero app on my phone...like I really really want it

Man I want Chibi Arts Kotetsu, but unfortunately it's something I have to wait for.
Money's been pretty tight lately and it breaks my collector heart.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

I have the Kotetsu version of My Private Hero on my iPod and it was worth the hassle of a jTunes account and card. Kotetsu is adorable and the expression animation is fantastic.

I've heard Barnaby MPH sings to you emotion_awesome

I'm still hoping for a Yuri Chibi Arts. I have the Yuri and Lunatic WCFs on the way X3

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

If a Keith Chibi Arts were released, I'd spend anything on it aahhhh. orz ll

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out