Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Quotable Phantom

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

I LIKE TOO MANY!
            i don't know what ship i sail the most.
            i like so many because they all have kotetsu in them.
            like: kotetsu/tomoe, kotetsu/barnaby, kotetsu/yuri, kotetsu/ivan.

// i almost get too teary-eyed when i think about kotetsu,
            i think he's one of the best superheroes/rolemodels/father ever to see anime.
            i love him and his morals so much, that everyone should
            watch tiger&bunny just to see one of the most beloved man ever.
            if only kotetsu was real, i would worship the ground he stood on. //

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sorry for the late reply sweatdrop , but thanks for the links. Gonna check them later.

The problrm I see with Tomoe is even though we saw Kotetsu's memories about her and we know she was a great woman, there wasn't enough exposure to get more insight of her character, so their relationship kinda gets lost into the sea of shipping. The more you know about a character, the more attached you get to them. Besides the anime, I believe there is only that Drama CD showing her personality, but you only hear it. It would had more impact if it was animated (visuals+sounds).
unless its a farm
one_smart_cucumber
I just don't get Keith/Ivan... they didn't really seem to interact at all

They actually get quite a bit of interaction in the drama CD's.
It gave the Keith/Ivan shippers like me more basis for the pair instead of just playing the pair the spares game.
They also had cute interaction in the movie that was kinda like a nod to the fact that there are Keith/Ivan shippers out there.
They did the same for Karina and Pao-lin in the movie, too.

Everyone is cute and should be happy, nooo ~~

I haven't seen the movie nor heard the drama cd, so I wouldn't know
I'm just going off what I know from the show

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

one_smart_cucumber

They actually get quite a bit of interaction in the drama CD's.
It gave the Keith/Ivan shippers like me more basis for the pair instead of just playing the pair the spares game.
They also had cute interaction in the movie that was kinda like a nod to the fact that there are Keith/Ivan shippers out there.
They did the same for Karina and Pao-lin in the movie, too.

Everyone is cute and should be happy, nooo ~~
I just love Kotetsu/Barnaby. Probably my current Boy's Love OTP
I tried my very best to watch the show without shipping them, but I gave in after the last few episodes....
They both really need love (especially poor Barnaby. He needs someone), and they're just really good for each other (whether it be friends or the pairing)

I wish I could ship someone with Ivan, but there's nobody that I really feel drawn to ship him with
Same goes for Keith. He needs some love after the whole Cis thing.

Benevolent Firestarter

Cielo718
http://archiveofourown.org/works/349509/chapters/568500<-- My friend didn't write this one, I just happen to really like it. mrgreen

Thank you very much. emotion_kirakira

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
http://archiveofourown.org/works/349509/chapters/568500<-- My friend didn't write this one, I just happen to really like it. mrgreen

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
armalitebaby
Cielo718
lick and stick
Kotesu/Tomoe T___T <3

I don't like Barnaby that much, but the series put them together in so many "destined-like" situations, it's imposible not seeing them shipped. And some of the official merchandise/art also contributes with the shipping.

If it comes to multishipping, I believe Ivan and Kotetsu would have a fierce competition there. Both of them have been shipped with almost everyone in the series.

As for my preferences, aside from Kotetsu/Tomoe, would be Kotetsu/Yuri. They are connected in some unfortunate and/or ironic way. Also, at the beggining of the production, they were planned to be a team before the arriving of Barnaby.

Hmm, other pairings I would like to see more are Karina/Barnaby and Ivan/PaoLin. I have problems with shipping someone like Antonio or even Nathan because there is not much background story to feel related to those characters. Something similar happened with Petrov, and then episode 16 was aired and boom, insta-connection. Saito also needs more love.

You know, it's really sad we don't see more fan stuff supporting Kotetsu/Tomoe considering they were actually married. No matter what, she will always be his FIRST love, and it should be around more than it is...

And I have a friend who loves Karina/Barnaby. She wrote a few fics for them. I'll link it to you if you want. Saito totally needs more love too heart heart

Not the person you replied to, but can I get a link to Karina/Barnaby fics too?

Here's Some:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/405087/chapters/668148
http://archiveofourown.org/works/370953?view_adult=true
http://archiveofourown.org/works/349509/chapters/568500

And I haven't been on fanfiction.net on a while to see if anyone's written any good ones. It's not my favorite paring, so I usually end up reading other stuff.

Benevolent Firestarter

Cielo718
lick and stick
Kotesu/Tomoe T___T <3

I don't like Barnaby that much, but the series put them together in so many "destined-like" situations, it's imposible not seeing them shipped. And some of the official merchandise/art also contributes with the shipping.

If it comes to multishipping, I believe Ivan and Kotetsu would have a fierce competition there. Both of them have been shipped with almost everyone in the series.

As for my preferences, aside from Kotetsu/Tomoe, would be Kotetsu/Yuri. They are connected in some unfortunate and/or ironic way. Also, at the beggining of the production, they were planned to be a team before the arriving of Barnaby.

Hmm, other pairings I would like to see more are Karina/Barnaby and Ivan/PaoLin. I have problems with shipping someone like Antonio or even Nathan because there is not much background story to feel related to those characters. Something similar happened with Petrov, and then episode 16 was aired and boom, insta-connection. Saito also needs more love.

You know, it's really sad we don't see more fan stuff supporting Kotetsu/Tomoe considering they were actually married. No matter what, she will always be his FIRST love, and it should be around more than it is...

And I have a friend who loves Karina/Barnaby. She wrote a few fics for them. I'll link it to you if you want. Saito totally needs more love too heart heart

Not the person you replied to, but can I get a link to Karina/Barnaby fics too?

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
lick and stick
Kotesu/Tomoe T___T <3

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Kotesu/Tomoe T___T <3

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
unless its a farm

I figured it was a good idea so people don't get the wrong idea about T&B and write it off too quickly.

I can see why people like Kotetsu and Barnaby, but personally, I don't care for it.
It's probably just because I have a distaste for Barnaby, but if other people really like it, that's fine.
The only thing that bums me out about its huge popularity is that other ships don't always get to shine, even if they're just as good.

Hah, speaking of Ivan, my favorite ship is Keith/Ivan. I feel like they mesh pretty well in the way that Ivan is a good foil for Keith.
They've been getting a lot of canon interaction lately too, so that certainly helps a lot. :>
I also enjoy Kotetsu/Keith and Kotetsu/Antonio but meh, I don't know anyone really who likes them like I do.

Yeah... I know what you mean about the other ships not getting their chance to shine... I like to read alt. pairings too! And I'm not too fond of Barnaby by himself, but he reminds me too much of myself for me to hate him. If you like Kotetsu/Keith, have you ever read a Doujin called Candy Man? It's pretty good...

I've actually been reading Ivan/Yuri lately, because of this universe, but I don't think I've ever read a fic where I couldn't believe he liked the person. Even him liking Antonio, who's reactions to Fire Emblem has led me to believe he's one of those "machismo" Hispanic guys. (I'm Hispanic, and I've seen some guys go to crazy lengths to prove they aren't gay.) I've read some stuff about him being with Agnes though that sounded interesting, although not many people write about that pair either....

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Cielo718
Thank you for recommending people to my thread! I really do want people to know what the show is about.

My current favorite pairing is Kotetsu/Barnaby. I feel like so many people support this pairing that it's almost cannon at this point. I support it mainly because I hate the idea of either one of them being alone, and I think they have really good chemistry.

I also am fond of seeing Ivan in relationships. I have seen him paired with almost everyone else in the show, and it makes for a good story. He is a very versatile character!
heart

I figured it was a good idea so people don't get the wrong idea about T&B and write it off too quickly.

I can see why people like Kotetsu and Barnaby, but personally, I don't care for it.
It's probably just because I have a distaste for Barnaby, but if other people really like it, that's fine.
The only thing that bums me out about its huge popularity is that other ships don't always get to shine, even if they're just as good.

Hah, speaking of Ivan, my favorite ship is Keith/Ivan. I feel like they mesh pretty well in the way that Ivan is a good foil for Keith.
They've been getting a lot of canon interaction lately too, so that certainly helps a lot. :>
I also enjoy Kotetsu/Keith and Kotetsu/Antonio but meh, I don't know anyone really who likes them like I do.

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
unless its a farm
Okay, I know there are shippers floating around here.
Well, instead of making a ton of threads about your favorite pairs, why not just discuss them all in one spot?

But first, let's lay down a couple ground rules:
Keep things civil, if you don't like someone's ship or vise versa, then that's fine.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. If you must debate, be chill about it.
I shouldn't have to tell you to play nice, but we all know how shippers can be.

However, a note to curious on-lookers and new fans!
Take a gander over here at this lovely thread made by Cielo718. ~
It explains the general plot and feel of T&B and touches especially on how T&B is not of the yaoi genre.
Pretty much all of these pairs aren't canon, unless stated otherwise by official sources.
So if BL or anything of the sort isn't your thing then relax, that's not what T&B is about and you can totally enjoy it without all the slashing.

Now that we've got that out of the way, come on, let's chit-chat.

And hey, if you're a collector of T&B merch and want to chat about your collections, come and visit the T&B collector's thread, too!

Thank you for recommending people to my thread! I really do want people to know what the show is about.

My current favorite pairing is Kotetsu/Barnaby. I feel like so many people support this pairing that it's almost cannon at this point. I support it mainly because I hate the idea of either one of them being alone, and I think they have really good chemistry.

I also am fond of seeing Ivan in relationships. I have seen him paired with almost everyone else in the show, and it makes for a good story. He is a very versatile character!
heart

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Okay, I know there are shippers floating around here.
Well, instead of making a ton of threads about your favorite pairs, why not just discuss them all in one spot?

But first, let's lay down a couple ground rules:
Keep things civil, if you don't like someone's ship or vise versa, then that's fine.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. If you must debate, be chill about it.
I shouldn't have to tell you to play nice, but we all know how shippers can be.

However, a note to curious on-lookers and new fans!
Take a gander over here at this lovely thread made by Cielo718. ~
It explains the general plot and feel of T&B and touches especially on how T&B is not of the yaoi genre.
Pretty much all of these pairs aren't canon, unless stated otherwise by official sources.
So if BL or anything of the sort isn't your thing then relax, that's not what T&B is about and you can totally enjoy it without all the slashing.

Now that we've got that out of the way, come on, let's chit-chat.

And hey, if you're a collector of T&B merch and want to chat about your collections, come and visit the T&B collector's thread, too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff