U better watch it xp

I did, was impressed and surprised I hadn't heard of it before

Yeah!! Glad u like it c:

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
just started the series and the idea of the series seems....kinda dumb but wow it is good so far i like it a lot

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rainbow Wench

11,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
not thinking the selling practice of certain objects being very fair,
just posting random stuff.

Interstellar Explorer

I heard of it first when I looked up who the shop NPCs were dressed as at the Halloween event in 2011 (Ian was dressed as Kotetsu biggrin ). Back then I didn't look into it but now after I saw that little promo video I got curious of it, I watched the first episode and I was like "hmm not bad" and I watched the whole series in 2 days, I really love it biggrin Sometimes some episodes seemed a bit slow, but still very good, I love the characters, the graphics, the music and the plot a lot, especially in the last episodes. But I also liked the ones which were off the plot (e. g. the one where they are babysitting xd ). I also loved hwo some characters/events disappear and show up again (for example Ben).

Dapper Wench

6,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Obi Aoi
I heard of it first when I looked up who the shop NPCs were dressed as at the Halloween event in 2011 (Ian was dressed as Kotetsu biggrin ). Back then I didn't look into it but now after I saw that little promo video I got curious of it, I watched the first episode and I was like "hmm not bad" and I watched the whole series in 2 days, I really love it biggrin Sometimes some episodes seemed a bit slow, but still very good, I love the characters, the graphics, the music and the plot a lot, especially in the last episodes. But I also liked the ones which were off the plot (e. g. the one where they are babysitting xd ). I also loved hwo some characters/events disappear and show up again (for example Ben).

Do you cry for fried rice?

Interstellar Explorer

Inuyasha-samaskoi122
Obi Aoi

Do you cry for fried rice?

Kinda... :c 3nodding
And for (no spoiler): Oto-san! Ne, Oto-san! (in ep 25)...

Tipsy Player

yeeesssss cheese_whine

Tactical Trickster

35,200 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
Ohmygosh, I love this series!! heart I've already watched the whole series in Japanese (with subs, of course), and I have to say it's one of my favorites!!
Don't worry; I won't give away any spoilers for those of you who haven't seen the entire series yet!
The English dub is pretty good, although I will say that the whole "Kotetsu can't speak English very well reading the title of the next episode" joke is a lot funnier is the original Japanese. In the English dub, it makes him seem stupid, like he can't read a sentence in English even though he's speaking it!! xp
its aright it aint all that
Watched the entire anime, and can't wait to watch the movie! smile
WHAT IS TIGER & BUNNY
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items