Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
And yes, she's a Tiger and Bunny OC, so she's kind of relevant. XD

My questions for you today are:

- Would you role play with her or, at the very least, ask her questions?
- Do you have a tumblr?
- Do you have an OC?

And also...

Who's with me? I think a lot more people should role play as their OCs, and not be afraid to, especially if they are good ones!
And people who role play cannons should give us a chance to interact, too...

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
And so you can judge Aya for yourself:

The 'Jumper' Hero, Shadow Cat!
Once a thief, this girl has changed her ways to protect Stern Build. She is extremely agile and can 'jump' from one place to another at will.

To most, Aya is known as Either 'Shadow Cat' or 'Noise'.
She was an agile thief, using her power to escape most situations. She is also training in certain unspecified martial arts, and had been from a young age, thus her comparison to a shadow, or a cat. Her outfit is simple.
She wears a black hat adorned with zippers, has short black hair (As opposed to her blonde hair...), small black wings and loose fitting pants, with a shirt that cuts off halfway down.

Her real name is Camilla Kraven. She came into this world beside her twin brother Eric, though the two look very different from one another. Fearing what their parents might say about their NEXT powers, the two ran off into the night, leaving their little brother William behind. Eric's love for building mechanical things, especially robots, brought them to university and, also, to stealing in order for him to continue his work.
During this time, William grew up, and their parents disappeared. Camilla, who changed her name to Aya Hartwing in order to not be found, kept in contact with her brother via her best friend Wesley, a NEXT who's devout religious parents abused him for being a 'spawn of the devil'... The person who birthed their fear in the first place.
Eventually, William discovered he was a NEXT too, and searched for the kids in his high school who were odd, too. He found Percy and Lillian Wright, and they attempted to stop Camilla and Eric from thieving. (I'm pretty sure it's mentioned in T&B that there exist free agent heroes who don't get involved in HeroTV but stop crimes anyways.)

They end up reconciling. The parts stolen can not be returned, because they are already used to create JL-3 ( Or known to them as Julie), a non-functional metal case of a robot who is given life by Eric. ( His power is much a combination of Kriem and the child from the second and third episodes, the power to give inanimate objects life and commands)
Also, somewhere along the lines their parents ARE found, Eric and Camilla reconcile with them, and blah-blah-blah.

Age wise, Aya is somewhere between 20 and 23, though it is never specified, only stated that she is five years older than William (The main character of their story) her power is basically teleporting. It has its drawbacks. Doing so too frequently can make her very dizzy, at first she became extremely disoriented, and if she does not have a clear view of where she is going... smack, right into the thing obscuring her view.

It does not seem to have a limit to its uses, but causes discomfort and sickness by using it. In other words, her own threshold of dizziness is the limit.

Personality wise, Aya is a nerdy optimistic, who's hobbies include reading comic books, collecting hero merchandise and playing video games. The name Aya comes from a character in a video game, Aya Brea of Third Birthday, who uses a thing called Overdive and that, at the time, seemed pretty similar to her own powers.... Other than the fact that she doesn't leave a trail of rose petals.

her loyalties lie with her family and, especially with her two brothers. She would do anything for them, and always does. She looks out for William, even going so far as to help raise him. For Eric, she followed him, even though she was sure it was 'something Mom and dad are too busy to notice'. Her family is what makes her go on and help people, and she has impossibly optimistic pride of them, even going so far as to say "My brother is the best at making things!" or " William's the smartest teen you'll ever meet!"

She also adores helping other people as much as she can, whether it be community work or just helping some kids get their ball back when they kick it over the fence.
All in all, Aya is pretty bubbly. That's not to say she doesn't have her serious moments. She's not all that dumb, either. She adores racking on the enemy's nerves until they become blind with rage, and taking advantage of them. She's witty and sarcastic too, sometimes.

She also loves animals, especially dogs.
Which is odd, because her name is Shadow cat. But she has a twelve year old dog named Thorn.

More or less, she's the cheerleader/ adult supervision in the group of characters from her story, named Story of a Hero.
(Browsing through the T&B forums; fancy seeing you again! biggrin )

Just recently -- less than 12 hours ago, in fact -- I got an idea for a T&B OC while messing around on tektek, lol. She was a spur of the moment, made-for-shiggles creation, though, so I don't know how "serious" of a character she'll be. Using her for roleplaying seems improbable at the moment.

I'd shoot Aya a few questions if she had her own ask tumblr. c:

Beloved Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Beloved Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Quick Reply