Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Raider

Hey, just wondering here... Has anyone tried creating a new account using a U.S. IP proxy in order to get the T&B items?

(Luckily I live in the U.S., but I feel a lot of your pain here. Still, Gaia is just doing what they legally have to.)

Tipsy Raider

Sasuke_Hitsugaya4165
roiujhwiuhnawiufnhiuf

lol wtf?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I don't think it matters what IP you use when you make an account as I remember someone complaining they couldn't buy the first FMA RIG when they were from the US. it turned out they had been in Canada for a while and used their laptop there and their IP changed while they were up there but hadn't yet changed again so they had a Canadian IP when they tried to go into the Mecha Neko shop. when they reset their IP manually they got in. so I'd guess if you used a US proxy/VPN you could get into Mecha Neko on your current account even if you're not from the US.

Tipsy Raider

Mugetsu Ookamiza
I don't think it matters what IP you use when you make an account as I remember someone complaining they couldn't buy the first FMA RIG when they were from the US. it turned out they had been in Canada for a while and used their laptop there and their IP changed while they were up there but hadn't yet changed again so they had a Canadian IP when they tried to go into the Mecha Neko shop. when they reset their IP manually they got in. so I'd guess if you used a US proxy/VPN you could get into Mecha Neko on your current account even if you're not from the US.

Helpful info, tyvm~! yum_puddi

Blessed Prophet

17,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Raefuun
Hey, just wondering here... Has anyone tried creating a new account using a U.S. IP proxy in order to get the T&B items?

(Luckily I live in the U.S., but I feel a lot of your pain here. Still, Gaia is just doing what they legally have to.)

I am in Japan and Tiger and Bunny is a Japanese anime, why cant I get the item?

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Raefuun

why take all the trouble to do this when anyone can buy them in the mp or exchange.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
anutah
Raefuun

I am in Japan and Tiger and Bunny is a Japanese anime, why cant I get the item?
because of licensing issues , you can still buy the items in the MP or exchange

Tipsy Raider

Istoleyourtaco
Raefuun

why take all the trouble to do this when anyone can buy them in the mp or exchange.

Because some, including myself, don't just have 10 million gold lying around and would much rather spend a few IRL dollars, silly~ Proxies are quick and easy, you just visit a site, log in, and purchase. 3nodding

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Raefuun
Istoleyourtaco
Raefuun

Because some, including myself, don't just have 10 million gold lying around and would much rather spend a few IRL dollars, silly~ Proxies are quick and easy, you just visit a site, log in, and purchase. 3nodding
there is only 3 items above 500k and only 1 above 1mill and it hasn't even sold yet plus it just came out so prices will go down. Plus Mecha Neko is a cash shop so why spend real money when you can buy it for gold.

Tipsy Raider

Istoleyourtaco
Raefuun
Istoleyourtaco
Raefuun

there is only 3 items above 500k and only 1 above 1mill and it hasn't even sold yet plus it just came out so prices will go down. Plus Mecha Neko is a cash shop so why spend real money when you can buy it for gold.

Again I say, some of use don't have the gold and would rather spend a few dollars. Not everyone has that kind of gold, be it 50k or 50 million k. Tbh, I have less than 10k right now and rarely get above 50k before I buy something and drop it back down.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Raefuun
Istoleyourtaco
Raefuun
Istoleyourtaco
Raefuun

Again I say, some of use don't have the gold and would rather spend a few dollars. Not everyone has that kind of gold, be it 50k or 50 million k. Tbh, I have less than 10k right now and rarely get above 50k before I buy something and drop it back down.
If you have cash to throw around you should have gold to since buy something for cash and sell it for gold plus you can spend way more then a few dollars to get a specific item especially since it is a rig in the long run it is cheaper just to buy it of the mp or unless you extremely lucky.

I bought 4 of them from mecha neko and with exception of bunny all of them were 100k or less . So I could have sold the 4 rig items and bought all the items I ended up with and still had gold left over.

Tipsy Raider

Istoleyourtaco
Raefuun
Istoleyourtaco
Raefuun
Istoleyourtaco
Raefuun

If you have cash to throw around you should have gold to since buy something for cash and sell it for gold plus you can spend way more then a few dollars to get a specific item especially since it is a rig in the long run it is cheaper just to buy it of the mp or unless you extremely lucky.

You're arguing a moot point, and missing the point of my replies and more importantly this topic. Feel free to continue to try "getting the last word in" and "winning this argument", but I'm done replying lol.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Raefuun
Istoleyourtaco
Raefuun
Istoleyourtaco
Raefuun

plus it isn't anyone's fault but your own if you don't play any games on gaia within 20min anyone should easily get 50k from booty grab .Also in a few hours you can get 150k from booty grab which is the limit and that isn't even with extra drops like giftboxes and catches. You can also make good gold at fishing and zomg.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff