Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Fatcat

pillar of sand
crackerlover
Akurei Demon Wolf
pillar of sand

It's a show. biggrin There are a couple movies (I believe) coming out and the dub will be airing here soon. :3

The first movie is all ready out. The second comes out in August 2013. The dub comes out Oct.2 on Neon Alley.

crackerlover

They are subtitled so far and I recomend watching them that way first, because (I'll sound like a snob here) the voices are sooooo much nicer. I do like who they cast for the English voices (except Tiger, but I need to watch more than a clip), but the sub was my first exposure so I like it best ( at the moment).

Oh, okay. What website do you watch it in?

I watched it on hulu, too. c:
Any other shows you would recommend?

Hallowed Phantom

crackerlover
pillar of sand
crackerlover
Akurei Demon Wolf
pillar of sand

It's a show. biggrin There are a couple movies (I believe) coming out and the dub will be airing here soon. :3

The first movie is all ready out. The second comes out in August 2013. The dub comes out Oct.2 on Neon Alley.

crackerlover

They are subtitled so far and I recomend watching them that way first, because (I'll sound like a snob here) the voices are sooooo much nicer. I do like who they cast for the English voices (except Tiger, but I need to watch more than a clip), but the sub was my first exposure so I like it best ( at the moment).

Hm.. well. o: It's a manga, not a show, but it's something called Pandora Hearts.
It'd be very worth your time to read if you wanted to. c:

Rainbow Fatcat

pillar of sand
crackerlover
pillar of sand
crackerlover
Akurei Demon Wolf

Hm.. well. o: It's a manga, not a show, but it's something called Pandora Hearts.
Is it online?

Hallowed Phantom

crackerlover
pillar of sand
crackerlover
pillar of sand
crackerlover
Akurei Demon Wolf

Is it online?

Mhm! I usually go here. c:

Rainbow Fatcat

pillar of sand
crackerlover
pillar of sand
crackerlover
pillar of sand

Is it online?

Thank you!~
-bows-

Hallowed Phantom

crackerlover
pillar of sand
crackerlover
pillar of sand
crackerlover
pillar of sand

Is it online?

Thank you!~
-bows-

any time! emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers