Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Well, I began Sunday, and completed it yesterday. Took me 3 days, 2 if you don't count me having been busy on Monday. But yeahhhh, it was so good. Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the anime. Sad that it seemed rush on some parts, like fighting Jake Martinez and Albert Maverick with his ability and whatnot.

Or maybe it was just me because I decided to watch all of it at once.

Who's your favorite character and why? C: I'll edit this post when I've finally decided on who's my favorite, I'm still pretty unsure. hahaha.

Friendly Gaian

10,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Friendly 100
BUNNY!
I started watching it on Weds, and I'm still not finish since I had to work. But so far I love it and I just fell for Bunny. I also love Tiger but I love Bunny more. xp

Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Tink2014
BUNNY!
I started watching it on Weds, and I'm still not finish since I had to work. But so far I love it and I just fell for Bunny. I also love Tiger but I love Bunny more. xp

Tiger over Bunny in my opinion. Barnaby can have his pretentious moments, when he belittles Kotetsu for being old and whatnot, but they are probably the most admirable character in the series, otherwise the whole anime wouldn't have been titled with their names. hahahaha. n_n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff