Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Borg

★★★ 机とかポケットとかカバンも中にもねいつだって忘れずあるよ 何をえらぼうかな
              ちょっとちょっとほんのちょっとで幸せは生まれて甘い空気がふわふわ ぷんぷんしなくてすむでしょ

★☆ watched this show a few months back!! last 5 episodes are sooo good! who`s your fav character? mine`s bunnychan>U<

Savage Tactician

8,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
inaniloquent

★☆ watched this show a few months back!! last 5 episodes are sooo good! who`s your fav character? mine`s bunnychan>U<

forgot his name but that awesome guy who creates like laser forcefields stuff and has mind reading powers hes like ******** awesome
i like his assistant as well

Fashionable Borg

Viceroy Kier Zedd
inaniloquent

forgot his name but that awesome guy who creates like laser forcefields stuff and has mind reading powers hes like ******** awesome
i like his assistant as well

★☆ wah which guy i don`t remember him!!

Interstellar Explorer

Viceroy Kier Zedd

inaniloquent

Jake Martinez and Kriem 3nodding (I watched the series about a week aho and hey Ina biggrin Just looked in to TB forum...)
I like his style, like... the voice acting (Japanese) is excellent and I like his characteristics, even though he isn't my fav... I prefer his look in Kriem's memories though where he is nicely dressed and has dark hair/beard... smile

I also really loved the last episodes, from the ending of 19 to 25... 3nodding I love the main plot there the most. My faves are... Kotetsu, Dragon Kid, Origami, Ben, Saito, Cain (the big haired guy on the left of Agnes at Hero TV lol), Anju (Kotetsu's mom) and Kriem smile

Fashionable Borg

Obi Aoi
Viceroy Kier Zedd

inaniloquent

Jake Martinez and Kriem 3nodding (I watched the series about a week aho and hey Ina biggrin Just looked in to TB forum...)
I like his style, like... the voice acting (Japanese) is excellent and I like his characteristics, even though he isn't my fav... I prefer his look in Kriem's memories though where he is nicely dressed and has dark hair/beard... smile

I also really loved the last episodes, from the ending of 19 to 25... 3nodding I love the main plot there the most. My faves are... Kotetsu, Dragon Kid, Origami, Ben, Saito, Cain (the big haired guy on the left of Agnes at Hero TV lol), Anju (Kotetsu's mom) and Kriem smile

★☆ >U< the last episodes are where it really picked up IMO

Interstellar Explorer

inaniloquent
Obi Aoi
Viceroy Kier Zedd

inaniloquent

I agree 3nodding

As for the off-plot episodes, my faves are ep 8, 9 and 14 (Origami's past, Dragon Kid's babysitting and Karina's dance teaching) smile

Fashionable Borg

Obi Aoi
inaniloquent
Obi Aoi
Viceroy Kier Zedd

inaniloquent

I agree 3nodding

As for the off-plot episodes, my faves are ep 8, 9 and 14 (Origami's past, Dragon Kid's babysitting and Karina's dance teaching) smile

★☆ origami is such a cutie heart

I love Kotetsu! He is so awesome X3! I think he might be in his late 30's, but he is amazing <3! He's a nice guy and he really tries to be a great father. So is Barnaby, but I like Kotetsu more. Drat, I miss this series ;__;! I might watch it again one day~! Also, I like Yuri Petrov, I thought he was an interesting character.

Cute Bunny

My favourite character was the mayor's baby.
emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces