Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
sweatdrop because I've watched this show as it aired in Japan, it's the same for me with Gundam 00, the dubs just don't sound right to me at all gonk

It's just one of those kind of things where you get use to it being one way, and any other way just isn't right in you mind I guess Oo;;;;

Alien Worshipper

It's actually Pepsi /NEX/ in the ads. Which is different.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Diabolical Indulgence
Um... Ok? Oo;;; don't see what that has to do with my topic sweatdrop

Alien Worshipper

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Diabolical Indulgence
Um... Ok? Oo;;; don't see what that has to do with my topic sweatdrop

You said said in your OP that you were glad that they finally brought Pepsi Next to America.

I was just pointing out that it's Pepsi NEX that was in the ads for T&B. Though it seems you edited that.

Questionable Browser

The DVDs will come both subbed and dubbed, so I'm just going to enjoy the best of both worlds. Hearing it in English should be interesting, since Sternbild is canonically an English-speaking city (based on Manhattan, IIRC).

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
dude, with the awesome dub cast it's getting I'd advise anyone to at least give the dub a try (like, at least two or three eps). I mean, Kari Wahlgren's in the dub! she's completely freakin' awesome! the range of characters she's successfully voiced is pretty damn epic!

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Mugetsu Ookamiza
dude, with the awesome dub cast it's getting I'd advise anyone to at least give the dub a try (like, at least two or three eps). I mean, Kari Wahlgren's in the dub! she's completely freakin' awesome! the range of characters she's successfully voiced is pretty damn epic!

To be honest, I really can't imagine any other english VA in that role either.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
-Summer Cherries-
The DVDs will come both subbed and dubbed, so I'm just going to enjoy the best of both worlds. Hearing it in English should be interesting, since Sternbild is canonically an English-speaking city (based on Manhattan, IIRC).
I think it'll be interesting too and I plan to get the DVDs, as well.
-Summer Cherries-

and yet Kotetsu can't speak english... that confuses me to no ends

Questionable Browser

one_smart_cucumber
-Summer Cherries-

and yet Kotetsu can't speak english... that confuses me to no ends

He can, he couldn't communicate with the rest of the cast otherwise. Him fumbling the episode titles in the previews is just a joke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff