Welcome to Gaia! ::

i havent seen this anime nor has none of my friends watched it. so is it a good anime and what is it about?

Tipsy Streaker

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
wouldnt know never seen it prefer Kuroshitsuji and Ouran host club

Hitched Hunter

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
revillin
i havent seen this anime nor has none of my friends watched it. so is it a good anime and what is it about?

same

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
ive never seen this anime

Gracious Seeker

Okay, what's the best way to describe this anime...

Amazing animation (both traditional and CGI), believable characterizations, and powerful friendships.

The show is about a hero who is basically washed-up. His career has come to an end until he was teamed up with someone who has a similar power (super strength, basically, but where one is better at punching, the other is better at kicking). A young, fresh face who doesn't hide his identity like the other heroes. Naturally they have a hard time working together, but as time goes on, Kotetsu (the washed-up has-been) comes to see the benefits of working with a teammate.

Here's the plot description from, naturally, Wikipedia:

Quote:
    The series takes place in "NC 1978" in a fictional, re-imagined version of New York City called Sternbild City, where 45 years before, superpowered individuals known as "NEXT" started appearing and some of them became superheroes. Each of the city's most famous superheroes work for a sponsor company and their uniforms also contain advertising for real-life companies. Their heroic activity is broadcast on the popular television show "Hero TV", where they accumulate points for each heroic feat accomplished (arresting criminals or saving civilians, for example) and the best ranked hero of the season is crowned "King of Heroes".

The story mainly focuses on veteran hero Kotetsu T. Kaburagi aka Wild Tiger who is assigned a new partner, a young man named Barnaby Brooks Jr. However, Barnaby and Kotetsu usually have trouble working together as they have conflicting opinions on how a superhero should act while at the same time trying to crack the mystery of the murder of Barnaby's parents. In addition, the appearance of a homicidal vigilante NEXT named "Lunatic" stirs up the public and makes them question the meaning of heroes.

It has comedy and drama. The story is mediocre but stick around for the characters and you won't be disappointed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff