Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ewone's Princess

I'm sure we all have a favorite tiger & Bunny episode! Mine is episode 8 aka Origami Cyclone's episode. I felt really bad that he blames himself for the past but realized it isn't his fault. Such an amazing episode. ;u;

I also liked the episode where Sky High begins to have feelings for the robot girl. The ending was so sad, I cried waterfalls. crying

What is your favorite episode (s)?

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I'm not sure I can pick a favorite episode...I really like the Sky High and Oragami Cyclone episodes. I also really like the episode where Karina figures out that she has feelings for Kotetsu....and then I really like those last few episodes, starting after all of the hero's memories are altered. And of course I love any episode that has Kotetsu interacting with Kaede.

Tricky Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hard to pick just one episode, I really enjoy them all, but I think I like when they thought Wild Tiger had been killed and was only unconscious. So sad then so funny.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Jackie-senpai
I'm not sure I can pick a favorite episode...I really like the Sky High and Oragami Cyclone episodes. I also really like the episode where Karina figures out that she has feelings for Kotetsu....and then I really like those last few episodes, starting after all of the hero's memories are altered. And of course I love any episode that has Kotetsu interacting with Kaede.
Sky High one gets me every time. Goddammit. It reminds me of that one episode from Outlaw Star.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At first I didn't have much interest in Sky High, but he's so goofy you can't help but love him.

Cute Bunny

Episode 5, 24, 19. emotion_bigheart

Interstellar Explorer

I kinda agree on 95% with the others who posted before me 3nodding
My fav episodes are those about Origami and the Hero Academy (#8 ), the one with Dragon Kid (#9), the second part of fight with Jake (#13), the dance stuff (#14), the visit to home (#17) and then from #21 to #25 (from where Kotetsu has to hide).
The last episodes reminded me of The Net and The Minority Report a little bit.
But all episodes are nice in their way smile
Hands down Origami's episode.

A close second would be those episodes where nobody remembers Tiger...first time I've ever been "omg gonk " over episodes....ever.
All of them

Beloved Paladin

User Image
My favorite episode is episode 13.
SO MANY FEELS. UGUUU.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
This is tough. I like so many. I'll go with the Sky High-centric episode for now, because I dig bittersweet stories.

Liberal Voter

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
idk i dount now

Liberal Voter

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i dount kare