Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Streaker

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Partygoer 500
TIGER & BUNNY !!
            User Image

Sooo I was doing my research and I am just waiting for the dub. The voice actors are legendary and instantly recognized basically all of them. So I am so excited.

And I'm surprised this is a Hot Topic, I don't know many people who even know about this show besides my close friend. I just hope it doesn't become over popularized to the point that it becomes annoying.

Kotetsu T. Kaburagi/Wild Tiger - Wally Wingert
                                                                              Barnaby Brooks Jr. - Yuri Lowenthal
                                                                              Karina Lyle/Blue Rose - Kari Wahlgren
                                                                              Keith Goodman/Sky High - Patrick Seitz
                                                                              Nathan Seymour/Fire Emblem - John Eric Bentley
                                                                              Huang Pao-Lin/Dragon Kid - Laura Bailey
                                                                              Antonio Lopez/Rock Bison - Travis Willingham
                                                                              Ivan Karelin/Origami Cyclone - Michael Sinterniklaas

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
I know right?! (my biggest fear is the fad anime people getting a hold of this =/)

Tipsy Streaker

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Partygoer 500
Akurei Demon Wolf
I know right?! (my biggest fear is the fad anime people getting a hold of this =/)

yeah, there are these group of students at the college i go to that
          obsess over animes like naruto, bleach, and other over popularized things.
          i want to rip their throats out when they start talking about vocaloid.
ooooooooooo

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
Madam Moody
Akurei Demon Wolf

yeah, there are these group of students at the college i go to that
          obsess over animes like naruto, bleach, and other over popularized things.
          i want to rip their throats out when they start talking about vocaloid.

Oh gosh. xD I might have it worse, there is a Bleach LARP on my campus, but I've never seen them. So either or might be worse.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
did it just get dubbed or something???

Toxic Bear

Good point emotion_c8 , it would really be annoying if it becomes too popular but it would also be really sad if only a handful knows about this astonishing anime, but yet again that could also be a good thing. Lol, I'm starting to contradicting myself emotion_yatta

Oh and the picture you posted is really cute! Do you mind if I "borrow" it? whee

Vermillion Bibliophile

Kotetsu T. Kaburagi/Wild Tiger - Wally Wingert
Barnaby Brooks Jr. - Yuri Lowenthal
Karina Lyle/Blue Rose - Kari Wahlgren
Keith Goodman/Sky High - Patrick Seitz
Nathan Seymour/Fire Emblem - John Eric Bentley
Huang Pao-Lin/Dragon Kid - Laura Bailey
Antonio Lopez/Rock Bison - Travis Willingham
Ivan Karelin/Origami Cyclone - Michael Sinterniklaas

Yep, All looks good to me. Though personally my favorite would have to be "Lunatic" voiced by Liam O'Brien.

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Zero the Crimson

Thankya for saving me those few seconds of researching it!

Sadly I only recognize Kari Wahlgren and Travis Willingham from that list by name. I've got high hopes for this series though!
The dub cast looks fantastic. There are actually a couple of sneak peeks. One from Anime Expo (I believe) and another from Viz Media themselves. I'm pretty excited, the cast is solid. My only personal concern is with Wally Wingert, though I'm never one to judge before I see things in its entirety. But I'm very excited. Yuri Lowenthal and Patrick S. are perfect or so it seems.

But I agree, I hope it just doesn't get to be too much, like Hetalia, Naruto, and Bleach. Maybe that's just a fad with the longer shows. *crosses fingers*

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Watching the original previews, I greatly appreciated the perfect blend of voice actors who basically did a good performance and sounded like the original Japanese cast. Except Wally WIngert. His voice sounded far too young for the supposedly 50+ Kotetsu, but I'm sure it will grow on me.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Absolute Claws
Watching the original previews, I greatly appreciated the perfect blend of voice actors who basically did a good performance and sounded like the original Japanese cast. Except Wally WIngert. His voice sounded far too young for the supposedly 50+ Kotetsu, but I'm sure it will grow on me.

Kotetsu is a late thirty something, pushing his forties. He's not a 50+, hah hah.
Wally Wingert was a god awful choice for Kotetsu, he doesn't suit the role at all.
I'm actually surprised they chose him in the first place, Wally Wingert has hardly any VA work of note compared to the rest of the cast.
The most he's known for is The Riddler in the recent Batman games, but then again, does anyone really care?
Then again in the same light, John Eric Bentley is a wild card as well having almost no VA to boast at all, but I have a feeling he'll do fine as Nathan.

Wingert has a lot riding on his shoulders since he's forced to live up to Hiroaki Hirata. whose Kotetsu voice has become legendary.
I have a feeling he'll suffer from Kamina Syndrome, in the same way Kyle ********* couldn't live up to Katsuyuki Konishi.

3,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Akurei Demon Wolf

My biggest fear is 4Kids getting hold of it.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
unless its a farm
Absolute Claws

Kotetsu is a late thirty something, pushing his forties. He's not a 50+, hah hah.
Wally Wingert was a god awful choice for Kotetsu, he doesn't suit the role at all.
I'm actually surprised they chose him in the first place, Wally Wingert has hardly any VA work of note compared to the rest of the cast.
The most he's known for is The Riddler in the recent Batman games, but then again, does anyone really care?
Then again in the same light, John Eric Bentley is a wild card as well having almost no VA to boast at all, but I have a feeling he'll do fine as Nathan.

Wingert has a lot riding on his shoulders since he's forced to live up to Hiroaki Hirata. whose Kotetsu voice has become legendary.
I have a feeling he'll suffer from Kamina Syndrome, in the same way Kyle ********* couldn't live up to Katsuyuki Konishi.

Word of God confirmed he's meant to be 50's, hence the fact he's a kid when Legend was near his 'prime' and called an old man.

Though I expected Troy Baker honestly. It seems like a role he'd play, and all his buddies are around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff