Welcome to Gaia! ::

that the gaia T&B items were actual wearable equips? Like Kotetsu's hat... emotion_8c
...or legs...gotta love dem old man leggy legs...

Interesting Cutesmasher

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The Little Loon
that the gaia T&B items were actual wearable equips? Like Kotetsu's hat... emotion_8c
...or legs...gotta love dem old man leggy legs...

Hell yeah... I wish they had a pink bunny doll!

and yeah... dem legs...
I'd want everything
do not know that............lol

Interstellar Explorer

Yeah, it would have been fun, to wear their gears, the backfire is you had to buy a lot of the same item for the whole outfit if you wanted to cosplay them fully. But I'd love to wear some of the gear of the T&B characters too biggrin (Like Kotetsu's hat, Hero TV yellow jacket, Tiger's mecha suit, maybe Sky High's hero dress or Lunatic's slim noncasual outfit etc)
Or there could have been I am pose versions OF the companion items (like the Halloween 2k11 wolves or some othger items, which can be either companions or worn with I am poses).
Obi Aoi

Or there could have been I am pose versions OF the companion items (like the Halloween 2k11 wolves or some othger items, which can be either companions or worn with I am poses).

Exactly! They could have went about it in a better way. For them too, it would have been very profitable.

Though I'll admit that if they did a chance item, like with FMA, it would have been annoying. Bunny's hair would be the next Loony Hatter. .-.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff