Neither 0.15909090909091 15.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
1 2 >

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
First off, I was pleasantly surprised to see how diverse this series's cast was. It actually felt like it was set in the USA or something. I also liked how normal everyone was. Some series have the people act stereotypical as crap, so that was appreciated and made things even better.

User Image

Now, onto the meat of this topic: Saito and Ben. I love these two! They're minor characters, but they leave an impression and they did important things. So, are there any other fans? Just say anything related to them. I'm not good at making up topics.

At first, I thought Saito was weird. He had promise, though, because he was a scientist, and in general, I love scientist characters. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! heart Then, Saito started talking and he was so, so, so hilarious! rofl Every time he opened his mouth, I laughed, sometimes to the point of tears! crying Those two aspects of him and how he is so proud of his work to the point where he's after Kotetsu to make sure everything works or to torture him...to prove that everything works...make him such an endearing character.

I was glad the crack theory about Saito
being the dark Tiger was wrong. Psh! I think Saito would be loud if no one knew his identity, anyway, so saying it's him, because he's quiet was kind of sillers.

I wasn't expecting Ben to be a recurring character. I just thought he'd appear once and never again. He didn't leave all that big an impression in his first appearance, anyway.

Then, I read some crack theories about Ben being
evil - to be more detailed, they said Apollon Media took Kotetsu's powers and that Ben was in on it - and I was, like, "I sure hope not." After that, he kept re-appearing and each time, a little more about him would be revealed.

When he rescued Kotetsu and said he never believed the bad news, I went, "******** yeah! ILU Ben!" inside. Outside, I just made strange noises and I tried to say, "I love you, Ben." sweatdrop redface

I'm surprised there is any merchandise of Saito.
http://www.amazon.com/Tiger-Bunny-Rubber-Collection-Chain/dp/B006T45SSU
http://www.tomopop.com/bandai-wants-you-to-smile-courtesy-of-tiger-bunny-26078.phtml
http://minus.com/lb28vcvzJvQRmG

Ben has a figurine too.
http://www.hlj.com/product/BNP48070-023

I definitely want them all! biggrin

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

A figure of Ben was released just this month.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
MistressMinako
A figure of Ben was released just this month.
Thanks for telling me! biggrin That brings me great joy. I'm going to go edit my post now.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Tenko72
Thanks for telling me! biggrin That brings me great joy. I'm going to go edit my post now.

No problem.

Here's the rest of those figures up through the end of the year (one row is released every month starting in Aug from the bottom of the case).

There's also a lottery prize keychain of Saito that I believe is just beginning to be awarded. You have to be in Japan to participate in the lottery but the keychains show up sometimes in personal sales posts and online auctions.

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Loved when Saitou went S on Kotetsu when he showed him the differences between the crapsuit and the mecha one. Dat trollish smile. I would like to know about the reason behing his low voice.

And Ben is surely a reliable man. He is not a genius like Saitou, but thanks to him, we were able to
confirm that Kotetsu was actually losing his powers (because at first it looked like he was having a power up? And there were theories about it actually being some kind of power morphing?) and know a bit of Mr. Legend's past (although we were later given an episode with more detailed info, ouch)

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Both are truly amazing characters.@w@ I mean for them just playing minor roles they played a big part for the whole series.
I love Ben!

When Maverick framed Kotetsu and he was running away from the brainwashed superheroes and Ben runs into him and I seriously thought he was against Kotetsu too I was like "NOOOOO NOT HIM TOOOO" but he was good and it was such a relief!!!!

Saito is weird lol...

Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Saito is interesting~ I don't like him, not in an affectionate way,
but I enjoy him being around because the way he acts, and how other
characters react, makes me laugh. o w o

I just plain like Ben, though. >w<

I figured he'd be overlooked and remember Kotetsu,
but that moment was still really heartwarming. <333

Booty-celli's Waifu

Decorated Dark Elf

21,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Working on a Saito cosplay for the con circuit next year!!! whee

These were definitely two major characters you don't even realize are so interesting and important until the last episode. Great writing in T&B~!

Zira Angel's Significant Otter

Obsessive Lover

I got a keychain of Saito from a blind box. XD I love them both though, especially Ben, he's so loyal. It's great.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
lick and stick
Loved when Saitou went S on Kotetsu when he showed him the differences between the crapsuit and the mecha one. Dat trollish smile. I would like to know about the reason behing his low voice.

And Ben is surely a reliable man. He is not a genius like Saitou, but thanks to him, we were able to
confirm that Kotetsu was actually losing his powers (because at first it looked like he was having a power up? And there were theories about it actually being some kind of power morphing?) and know a bit of Mr. Legend's past (although we were later given an episode with more detailed info, ouch)
That was on of the moments that made me laugh. Those expressions were priceless. I always thought his voice was low, because he was shy? Since when he can't be seen, he sounds loud, it made sense to me.

I remember those.
I felt so bad for Kotetsu and Yuri after the flashback that showed what Mr. Legend did after he started losing his powers, since Kotetsu idolized him -- he even drank a Mr. Legend beverage at the bar -- and Yuri was his doggone son. :C

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

MistressMinako
Here's the rest of those figures up through the end of the year (one row is released every month starting in Aug from the bottom of the case).

There's also a lottery prize keychain of Saito

Oh god, those figures. The buyfag in me is going crazy.
I need the H-01 and Jake in my life. I need them.
I'm gonna have to watch closely as they're released.

Hah hah, my friend has the Saito keychain, it's pretty cute actually.

Friendly Genius

11,175 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
fan of bothXD

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
unless its a farm
MistressMinako

There's also a lottery prize keychain of Saito

Oh god, those figures. The buyfag in me is going crazy.
I need the H-01 and Jake in my life. I need them.
I'm gonna have to watch closely as they're released.

Hah hah, my friend has the Saito keychain, it's pretty cute actually.
Me too! It's rare I want merchandise of all the main characters from a series, but T&B is one of those where I find myself having trouble choosing a fave. I just love them all! emotion_bigheart

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Tenko72
lick and stick

That was on of the moments that made me laugh. Those expressions were priceless. I always thought his voice was low, because he was shy? Since when he can't be seen, he sounds loud, it made sense to me.

I remember those.
I felt so bad for Kotetsu and Yuri after the flashback that showed what Mr. Legend did after he started losing his powers, since Kotetsu idolized him -- he even drank a Mr. Legend beverage at the bar -- and Yuri was his doggone son. :C

Oh, it's weird. Can't remember exactly, but I think when he had that speaker on his head for the first time he looked like he was speaking normal but it sounded like he was shouting? and then he had to readjust the speaker for a lower volume? I also think part of it is shyness, but it also seems like he has a natural low tone. Not sure, must rewatch the series again.

About Ben, if we get a second season, he will surely appear more often since it seems he was hired to work with Saitou in the end. Can you feel the scent of bromance? emotion_awesome *shot*

Maaan, there are so many questions about this series. And it doesn't help when the mangas give a LOT more of details about the characters.
And I feel like Lunatic has some relation to Ouroboros, may it be direct or indirect. That man is like one of the keys to solve all the misteries of the story *suspicious*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff