• Beta Gaian 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Goodbye! heart heart heart

Dangerous Prophet

So cruel! Why can't we stay?
I have no self-control. I just have to post while the forum is open sweatdrop
Razumi Yazura
InnocentBlackShadow
Wow you punish yourself for an argument with your parents. If i did that i would be confined to my room for eternity. Nah im just too old to be living with my parents. Im 21 we clash as simple as that. I hope you sort things out. 3nodding
I'm 20, turning 21 on March 18th. I stay with my parents since I fear what my father would do to my younger siblings. If that weren't the case, I would have left just like my older sister. I come from a strict Filipino family. Have to punish myself or something worse happens.

I cant put into words the grief that passed through me from that reply. But i cannot even bring myself to say something because i dont know. I dont know this background. But i am sorry you are in this terrible situation. sad
hand cuffs self to pillar eek you will never take me ~nuhhhh~
<center>Nooo! gonk </center>
go-go chee

Same here gonk
go-go chee
It was never mine too. stressed
i loved this ball too bad there wasnt a souveneir (or however you spell it) i wish there was at least a simple thank-you for coming letter, signed The Gaian community or something
Razumi Yazura
InnocentBlackShadow
Wow you punish yourself for an argument with your parents. If i did that i would be confined to my room for eternity. Nah im just too old to be living with my parents. Im 21 we clash as simple as that. I hope you sort things out. 3nodding
I'm 20, turning 21 on March 18th. I stay with my parents since I fear what my father would do to my younger siblings. If that weren't the case, I would have left just like my older sister. I come from a strict Filipino family. Have to punish myself or something worse happens.

You should tell someone about this. I don't know how you do things up there in Canada, but down here in the U.S. if your father does things of that nature, things can be done. I wish you the best of luck.

Enduring Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Ooo, its still open! Wow, I would have never noticed but I did. sweatdrop
smurphy
i loved this ball too bad there wasnt a souveneir (or however you spell it) i wish there was at least a simple thank-you for coming letter, signed The Gaian community or something
Or maybe a sock ninja
smurphy
What do you need that for? scream Was nt it enough to come... and join in the fun. *calms down*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff