Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Liefizul
inferno04
Quote:
(Francais(French)) *laughs and then flips her over on top of him, so she doesn't lay in the cold snow too long*

(I need to learn other languages crying ) what are you doing!? I won't freeze! I'm 1/2 ice demon!

*smiles* I was gonna do that anyways *tickles her gently*

no no don't- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (very tickleish)
crazyevilgirl
DasJabberwockie
crazyevilgirl
How are you all today?

Absolutely chillin'. xd
Sounds lovely! 3nodding

Indeed. 3nodding
Monedictus
DasJabberwockie
Monedictus
Ok, back from exploring other threads.

What's happening now?

People are throwing snowballs. *ducks another if any are thrown.* How are the other rooms?
Hmm, well rooms like Mars seem to move pretty quickly, while lesser threads don't move a lot. Gina_Gambino's thread is pretty interesting.

Possibly due to the fact that we're all frozen here....I don't think anyone wants to dig their way through mountains of frost, snow.....etc...to get here....I think we're froze here.... sweatdrop
lady_pheonix_star
crazyevilgirl
lady_pheonix_star
crazyevilgirl
How are you all today?
Cold but otherwise fine...^.^
*Hands you a blanket*
*wraps it around* Thanks you! 3nodding
Your Very Welcome! =^n.n^=
lady_pheonix_star
Monedictus
DasJabberwockie
Monedictus

What's happening now?

People are throwing snowballs. *ducks another if any are thrown.* How are the other rooms?
Hmm, well rooms like Mars seem to move pretty quickly, while lesser threads don't move a lot. Gina_Gambino's thread is pretty interesting.

Possibly due to the fact that we're all frozen here....I don't think anyone wants to dig their way through mountains of frost, snow.....etc...to get here....I think we're froze here.... sweatdrop

I think I'd rather freeze than to melt. sweatdrop

Naughty Rabbit

lady_pheonix_star
Postcard from Earth:
<center>
User Image

Apparently this is what some Earthlings think of Saturn..... eek

Have fun...

...I think...

~Lady_Pheonix_Star~
</center>
eh you know... i'm gonna sound dense.. but i don't get it... picture of flowers? eh? *raises an eye brow*
I *knew* that I should've gotten a jacket before Saturn froze my inventory too.....
I smell blood..OH SH^% my lip is bleedin!!
*Puts on the shades again and drops them* O.O"
DasJabberwockie
lady_pheonix_star
Monedictus
DasJabberwockie
Monedictus

What's happening now?

Eh, so no campfire?
*still shivering*
Monedictus
DasJabberwockie
Monedictus

What's happening now?

What's in that thread. I'm assuming it's Gambino related since they strike me as a fan of his.
antiloveperson
crazyevilgirl
antiloveperson
crazyevilgirl
How are you all today?

a bit sleepy
*Hands you a pillow, and a highly Cafinated beverage* For which ever you need ^_^

Pillow *Takes pillow* thank you.
no problem at all!
DasJabberwockie

I think I'd rather....be in the middle...
inferno04
Liefizul
inferno04
Quote:
(Francais(French)) *laughs and then flips her over on top of him, so she doesn't lay in the cold snow too long*

(I need to learn other languages crying ) what are you doing!? I won't freeze! I'm 1/2 ice demon!

*smiles* I was gonna do that anyways *tickles her gently*

no no don't- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (very tickleish)

*smiles and stop tickling, then licks her nose* Alright
honouhime
DasJabberwockie
lady_pheonix_star
Monedictus
DasJabberwockie
Monedictus

What's happening now?

Eh, so no campfire?
*still shivering*

Heh, mercury's too close to the sun. I'm sure a campfire wouldn't hurt anyone.
xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces