Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kycoo's Queen

Obsessive Elder

SirRob
Nala Zutto
SirRob
*Liquid disappears as Rob turns back to normal.* Oh, hello Nala! *Looks around the room.* Ooh, you made quite a mess, didn't you?
stare *Shakes her head, unable to speak, trying not to cuse him out.*Me? I made a mess??? I just cleaned this place up!!! What the heck have you been doing today?
*Blinks.* I dont know!
I would cast a rememberence spell on you, but I think its best you don't remember, and I don't want to know either. sweatdrop Are you feeling okay now?
Nala Zutto
SirRob
Nala Zutto
SirRob
*Liquid disappears as Rob turns back to normal.* Oh, hello Nala! *Looks around the room.* Ooh, you made quite a mess, didn't you?
stare *Shakes her head, unable to speak, trying not to cuse him out.*Me? I made a mess??? I just cleaned this place up!!! What the heck have you been doing today?
*Blinks.* I dont know!
I would cast a rememberence spell on you, but I think its best you don't remember, and I don't want to know either. sweatdrop Are you feeling okay now?
*Blinks again.* Was I not before?

Kycoo's Queen

Obsessive Elder

SirRob
*Brings out her fan and uses a gust of wind to clear the area of the mess.* Lets put it this way, you should bring someone with you to the next party event. You seem to loose all control when the tables are full of liquid refreshments. blaugh
Nala Zutto
SirRob
*Brings out her fan and uses a gust of wind to clear the area of the mess.* Lets put it this way, you should bring someone with you to the next party event. You seem to loose all control when the tables are full of liquid refreshments. blaugh
*Is drinking a glass of something he found at the table.* Oh, come on, that's not true! sweatdrop

Kycoo's Queen

Obsessive Elder

((BRB, I have to close down and run spysweep I got a bad virus tonight, I'll be back when its done))
Nala Zutto
SirRob
*Is drinking a glass of something he found at the table.* Oh, you know that's not true! sweatdrop

Kycoo's Queen

Obsessive Elder

SirRob
Nala Zutto
SirRob
*Is drinking a glass of something he found at the table.* Oh, you know that's not true! sweatdrop
*Quickly hits the glass out of Rob's hand.*
Nala Zutto
SirRob
Nala Zutto
SirRob
*Quickly hits the glass out of Rob's hand.*
Eep! eek
I'm sorry, but I have to go now, bye! sweatdrop

Kycoo's Queen

Obsessive Elder

SirRob
I'm sorry, but I have to go now, bye! sweatdrop
It's okay, I need to be going too. Goodnight Rob.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff