Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Felis catus

Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
25 episodes of naruto its like 4.7GB gonk

Crap, that's a ton! eek But I guess it'll all be worth it in the end, right? sweatdrop
yep it will finish in 7hours with no interuptions if it goes faster than 52KiB/s stressed it always goes to 150KiB/s gonk but right now i just have 20% done

Right... *has no idea what numbers mean other than kilobites per second... which still means nothing to the mathematically challenged* So, only 80% to go! biggrin sweatdrop
blaugh ok ok let me make it easier for you. i can download a music file under 3 minutes. the speed is .2 MB/s

So... *trying to comprehend* Er... no, still don't get it. sweatdrop Are MB bigger or smaller than KiB? ^^;;
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo

Crap, that's a ton! eek But I guess it'll all be worth it in the end, right? sweatdrop
yep it will finish in 7hours with no interuptions if it goes faster than 52KiB/s stressed it always goes to 150KiB/s gonk but right now i just have 20% done

Right... *has no idea what numbers mean other than kilobites per second... which still means nothing to the mathematically challenged* So, only 80% to go! biggrin sweatdrop
blaugh ok ok let me make it easier for you. i can download a music file under 3 minutes. the speed is .2 MB/s

So... *trying to comprehend* Er... no, still don't get it. sweatdrop Are MB bigger or smaller than KiB? ^^;;
No.

Sarcastic Felis catus

SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob
*Falls on Nekoyasha-san.* >w<

hey, what're you doing? O.o *props him back up* You had anything to drink or something...? ninja
Maybe... @w@

Tsk, tsk, you naughty boy! eek Let's see. *lays down a pole on the ground* Okay, walk that line. ^^

Nala Zutto's Husband

Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo

gonk i can see you never downloaded anything. ok when you download msnm you take what 30 minutes for it. right? well ill take 1 minute

Sarcastic Felis catus

SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo

No.

*blinks* You can't answer an "or" question with a "no"... neutral

Sarcastic Felis catus

Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo

gonk i can see you never downloaded anything. ok when you download msnm you take what 30 minutes for it. right? well ill take 1 minute

No, I don't really download anything, and if I do I don't look at the numbers. They just don't mean much to me. sweatdrop But... that certainly is a lot faster. eek

Nala Zutto's Husband

Nekoyasha-san
SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob

hey, what're you doing? O.o *props him back up* You had anything to drink or something...? ninja
Maybe... @w@

Tsk, tsk, you naughty boy! eek Let's see. *lays down a pole on the ground* Okay, walk that line. ^^
*Walks into Kycoo* @w@

Nala Zutto's Husband

SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob

Maybe... @w@

*Walks into Kycoo* @w@
stare *digs into rob's pocket finding a small bottle of sake*
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo

No.

I misread the question, I didn't see part of it. sweatdrop

Sarcastic Felis catus

SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob

Maybe... @w@

*Walks into Kycoo* @w@

O-okay... you're drunk, kiddo. eek Why don't you have a seat... *manually sits him down in a chair* There we go. ^^ Now who gave alcohol to a minor... ninja *takes a little swig from a tiny bottle and quickly puts it away*

Nala Zutto's Husband

Nekoyasha-san
SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob

Maybe... @w@

*Walks into Kycoo* @w@

O-okay... you're drunk, kiddo. eek Why don't you have a seat... *manually sits him down in a chair* There we go. ^^ Now who gave alcohol to a minor... ninja *takes a little swig from a tiny bottle and quickly puts it away*
stare *takes the other bottle away from you*

Nala Zutto's Husband

notice the shot i posted it says all 3nodding
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob

Maybe... @w@

*Walks into Kycoo* @w@

*Bites Neko's staff.* @w@

Sarcastic Felis catus

SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
SirRob
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo
Nekoyasha-san
Kycoo

No.

I misread the question, I didn't see part of it. sweatdrop
lol. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items