Welcome to Gaia! ::

*getting grove on*
Death Vampire
I can do a one handed knuckle hand stand. *He does it*
I'm a fan of my elbow stall *coin drops to elbow stall... pops back up to feet from stall* whee always nicer when you have someone else to bust with 3nodding
*spins on head 9 times lol*

Dangerous Smoker

*he lets the knuckle go and lands on his head he pushes up he he spins his hand so his body spends on his hands* ((Or something like it I have seen some one do it))
Death Vampire
Breakdance game click it and it is a awsome game.

I went to the site nothing happened.... sad

Dangerous Smoker

click the pic of thew dude dancing
Death Vampire
*he lets the knuckle go and lands on his head he pushes up he he spins his hand so his body spends on his hands* ((Or something like it I have seen some one do it))
*short toprock, to ninja flip - back to toprock, does kung fu flip(standing to kip up back to standing.. kinda hard to explain)back to toprock then small spin...fall back into a chair reclining* 3nodding
I get a black screen theirs not dude. It has the logos and stuff and says break dance but below is a black large square. sad
Never mind... I opened a new window where it said open this game in new window. I'm good surprised 3nodding

Dangerous Smoker

*pulls out faygo and drinks it*

Dangerous Smoker

*It is very hard to breakdance. I went to long on a hand stand and busted my head open*
That's cool!!

Dangerous Smoker

*does hand spin*
Death Vampire
*It is very hard to breakdance. I went to long on a hand stand and busted my head open*
i screwed up a suicide flip, landed on nothing but my head, necks been screwed up for 3-4 years now because of it. my one shoulder got popped out of the socket ding an Lkick, popped back in, and since then it's been able to pop in and out at will (when i want it to) really helps with pop locking *busts body wave in perfect locking order*
Death Vampire

I know I had the same trouble on the game! wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces