Welcome to Gaia! ::

possible my c button is still a bit stuck from the time I spilled beer on my keyboard.... damn C button
Mr. Maniac
possible my c button is still a bit stuck from the time I spilled beer on my keyboard.... damn C button
um
Inazuma66
begins to surf across the water....."Hmm....I actaully cant surf" falls in the water, "and I cant swim either" sinks under the water.
*gets fishy friends to save you* :D
Have fun fellow H2O lovers, I have to go for now. Hopefully I will return, and maybe I can jump start my brain enough to write a story. wink If there is still room, I would like to join the avi contest as well, please. 3nodding
Holdwine
Have fun fellow H2O lovers, I have to go for now. Hopefully I will return, and maybe I can jump start my brain enough to write a story. wink If there is still room, I would like to join the avi contest as well, please. 3nodding

farewell...
uhm...how do... h20 lovers say that?
blub?
I should translate my story about the penguin that couldn't find the northpole... but 50% of the humor is based on my friends as the main characters were based on them, so you might not get the jokes...and it's too long, and too late, to translate now gonk
what story contest?
this topic just sunk D:

Warewolf: look at the first posts of the topic for details whee
wow, the spongebob movie has a pretty cool rock ending
*has been watching it the whole time*
Mr. Maniac
this topic just sunk D:

Warewolf: look at the first posts of the topic for details whee
I did and I am not interested
Lazlow-Kun
wow, the spongebob movie has a pretty cool rock ending
yes it does see homos can rock! there cool!
Seth enters this room, not much impressed after seeing the other rooms. After being to all the ones he did, it would take much to impress him tonight. However, he looked around the room, taking a mental note of everything he saw. He did not stay very long, but instead moved to the next room. He wished to finish what he was doing, so that he could return to the Earth Room.
Lord Gaea
Seth enters this room, not much impressed after seeing the other rooms. After being to all the ones he did, it would take much to impress him tonight. However, he looked around the room, taking a mental note of everything he saw. He did not stay very long, but instead moved to the next room. He wished to finish what he was doing, so that he could return to the Earth Room.
O.o Well thanks for coming by! ^^;;
SykoSilver
Inazuma66
begins to surf across the water....."Hmm....I actaully cant surf" falls in the water, "and I cant swim either" sinks under the water.
*gets fishy friends to save you* :D
Begins to eat the fishy friends....."Yum delicious"
This planet is teh lowest one crying
ninja am i the only girl in here? redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items