Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gee, I guess I'm a little late to the ball Xo

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I love art history. Its an excuse to look at beautiful things all the time. I'm really starting to focus in on Japanese art, so I think that I'll go to Japan after I graduate this year. I hope to get a job as an English teacher and go work and live there for at least a year.
amalyn
I can't wrap my mind around basic physics concepts. But I love theortical things, especially black hole theory.

I want to visit England (and Latvia, and Iceland, and Finland, and Siberia, and a long list of places). The only place I've been out of Canada to is.. driving through Maine -> New York state on the way back from visiting New Brunswick and things-- and their nuclear power plants xd

..I never realized until my last year of high school that no one else goes on summer vacations to nuclear power facilities. sweatdrop

Lol that last bit is hilarious, we visited one in Wales only because we were doing a environmental science course.

Black hole theory *ponders*

Til i came to Greece, i had only been to Paris and Spain. When i go home im only there 10 days and then im off to Ibiza lol. The fun of being a student 3nodding

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Shahadi
Gee, I guess I'm a little late to the ball Xo
Nah! You're here and the ball is still going on!

Feral Raccoon

25,025 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Planetary Technician 150
Its funny, as the only one I haven't been to in our province is the national research facility - we never manage to go on time for the tour xd

How does the travelling work? In Canada, for post-secondary studies, I'd be at one campus, unless I applied for an exchange -- in which case I might be a semester or year somewhere else. Do your courses normally shuffle you around from countries, or is it a special program or--?

[Not in school right now, as much as I would love to be]

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
*sigh* All this talk of school reminds me that I have to prepare a presentation. I really should go to that......
Well we had a choice to go. (Just two students, as the university has to pay for us). Greece was the European class of the year was being held for Brussels. My professor persuaded me to go against my better judgement. I must admit the partying is better here. Carnival next week must get a mask. Also the course here is on water... water and uhh more water... at home it was boring stuff like organic chemistry. Im only in my second year i took a gap^^
I don't mean to pry, but is the writing contest still within the judging period, or is it off?
Cleric Pei
I don't mean to pry, but is the writing contest still within the judging period, or is it off?
I dont know, i sent mine in about 2 hrs ago... but he is nt on... it still in his inbox but you could send it in anyway. 3nodding
almost over now
*peeks in* hello?
Hi, The Party's almost over.
Psycho Jack
-PetPets-
Psycho Jack

Almost over... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items