Fashionable Raider

Purrin
Vak
Purrin
Vak
*Turns around smiling*

I'm sorry that I had to leave you...

*He wraps his arms around her*

It's alright, Love. I completely understand *smiles kissing his cheek softly, moving her arms to rest on his shoulders, her fingers playing with his hair

I have an idea...let's have a nighttime swim...

*He throws off his yukata, revealing a nicely toned body wearing a pair of black swimtrunks*

*thinks a moment, looking over his nicely toned body licking her lips* mmmm, so nice and
*blushes* Alright, but I think I left my swimsuit back home, my Love

Aww...that's too bad...I was really looking forward to swimming with you...maybe later...
emerald_star19
ninja
*glomp*

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Nenya
emerald_star19
ninja
*glomp*
*huggles* heard you were looking for me blaugh
emerald_star19
Nenya
emerald_star19
ninja
*glomp*
Yep, parusing the other threads since I can afford to now.

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Nenya
emerald_star19
Nenya
emerald_star19
ninja
*glomp*
Yep, parusing the other threads since I can afford to now.
ah, fun blaugh
We got our house last June, and we never even used it then xd Just too busy. Next thing we knew, it was winter sad Since its not covered, and out in the open, we cant really use it during rain or snow sad I have yet to get to use it...
I love how low key the event has turned out to be. Very calm. Good work guys. This is the most fun I've had at a ball.
Vak
Aww...that's too bad...I was really looking forward to swimming with you...maybe later...

I know, but maybe... I can think of something. Actually, I think it's under my kimono *smiles as she lets it fall to her feet, before jumping into the pool, making a big splash no telling where the water splashes*
Blessed Blade
I love how low key the event has turned out to be. Very calm. Good work guys. This is the most fun I've had at a ball.
Glad you had so much fun!

Fashionable Raider

Purrin
Vak

I know, but maybe... I can think of something. Actually, I think it's under my kimono *smiles as she lets it fall to her feet, before jumping into the pool, making a big splash no telling where the water splashes*

*Is hit by a cascade of water from the splash*

Oh...you wanna play like that, do you?

*He dives into the pool, like an expert*
Nenya
Blessed Blade
Glad you had so much fun!
Had? Am having!

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hello hello everyone! ^_^
walks in and notices people in and around the pool *cannon ball*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash