Welcome to Gaia! ::

*hugs Nenya*
*secretly wearing grass skirt*
Purrin
*She looked in her trade box...and found a big amount of gold, smiled and looks to Nenya, ran and hugged her* Thankies... thankies....

Some would think with my outfit that i'm rich, most of everything was donated or given to me.... *smiles*

I will remember you and if you would....can I add you to friends> Maybe Donate once I complete my task?

Wow! People donate!? O_O What's your secret!??
Rayinte
TerraAire.
Rayi! *glompage*
Terr! *squeal* *glomp*

Nenya, how about I'm wearing a two-piece and a coat because I don't want my shoulders sunburnt? xd
Well you ARE in your underwear heart

Purrin - You don't have to donate to me, there's nothing I want that I can really get ^^;; Donate to some one else's quest or wishlist though. I'm kinda sentimental and like that "Pay it Forward" idea.
Congrats to all the avatar art people! Espicially my friend Riku! ( XxSweetChicxX ) ...Homigawd..I know a famous artist! xD
Argentine
Purrin
*She looked in her trade box...and found a big amount of gold, smiled and looks to Nenya, ran and hugged her* Thankies... thankies....

Some would think with my outfit that i'm rich, most of everything was donated or given to me.... *smiles*

I will remember you and if you would....can I add you to friends> Maybe Donate once I complete my task?

WEll, there's not a secret....most of it came from my gaia b/f redface

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
Whee. Yeah, friends who give you stuff are the best sort. <3

Of course, the kind of friends who are so sweet and adorable and make you want to give them stuff... damn they rock too. xd
Marina_j2
Argentine
Amarroo
Marina_j2
Amarroo
*pokes head out of the shadows* just hey and to see how things are going for you guys

Me too, my avatar's in hiding. wink
blaugh xd i can see that
come out, come out whereever you arrre~!

*laughs* I think she's afraid of her peasant dress. I think it's kind of cute myself!

^o^ peasant dresses are spiffy! ^__^
wOOt! second place! XD -waves her sealed letter and 3k in the air-
People playing Halo everywhere.. Is it a really good game?
You guys came! I'm so glad!
Purrin
Argentine
Purrin

WEll, there's not a secret....most of it came from my gaia b/f redface
Oooh okay! *takes out pad* Get...a...boyfriend...Lol, j/k! That'd be so mean...Gettin a bf just so they give me stuff... xp
Nenya
Rayinte
TerraAire.
Rayi! *glompage*
Terr! *squeal* *glomp*

Nenya, how about I'm wearing a two-piece and a coat because I don't want my shoulders sunburnt? xd
Well you ARE in your underwear heart

Purrin - You don't have to donate to me, there's nothing I want that I can really get ^^;; Donate to some one else's quest or wishlist though. I'm kinda sentimental and like that "Pay it Forward" idea.

Greath thanks.... I will include your generous donation in my quest thread... smile

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
*stalks through the snacks*
*Curls up around Rayi's feet and snoozes* zzzzz heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash