• Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
kittymeowmeow668
Kirree
kittymeowmeow668
Kirree
kittymeowmeow668
Kirree i love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart im your slave!!! thankyou

hehe you're welcome ^^;; Glad to help

^^ Im so thankful!!!... serisuly ill do anything! for you

heh heh ^^;;;; I just thought I'd help you out

I have some gold left would you like it ^^

It's your gold ^^ It's completely up to you
well then 8thinks for like a second* id like to give it to you ^^

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
kittymeowmeow668
well then 8thinks for like a second* id like to give it to you ^^

Awww ^^;; but you really don't have to
"Well, before the Third Annual Ball finally wraps up, I have to thank everyone attending the Venus Room, especially Shazu. I believe this was the best Planet Room of the Ball, thanks to all the host's hard work. I'd like to thank him and all the co-hosts for voting my haiku as second place, and for all the attendees making this one of the most memorable moments on Gaia ever. I hope that this topic makes it to the Memorable Threads Forum, and I congratulate all the users that made this possible."

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Angstflamme
"Well, before the Third Annual Ball finally wraps up, I have to thank everyone attending the Venus Room, especially Shazu. I believe this was the best Planet Room of the Ball, thanks to all the host's hard work. I'd like to thank him and all the co-hosts for voting my haiku as second place, and for all the attendees making this one of the most memorable moments on Gaia ever. I hope that this topic makes it to the Memorable Threads Forum, and I congratulate all the users that made this possible."

*applauds* ^_^ Yes Yes thanks to all

And I'd like to Congratulate the lucky few who won in the Haiku contest
I hope its up for a little wile longer but im verry happy i chose the planet of love ^^ i have a lovly time meet so many people, Congratulations to everyone who won the contests. and i hope all the coupples have a great relationship. you were all lovly people and nice talking to. remember heart heart heart I love you all ^^ heart heart heart

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
This was great fun. ^^ Congrats to the haiku winners!
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
This was great fun. ^^ Congrats to the haiku winners!

Yea it was! i think it died again... will someone pm if the thing undies ^^
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo to you all bye till i get the pm and if this is the last post. this was the best experance i had on gaia i love you all heart heart heart let venus fill your heart. and love everyone ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff