Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neitsabes
Blessed Blade
Page Enta
xd Yus! There is! -scoots off- See...

O.o;; I miss Cupcake.. crying crying
Whatever happened to our Scooter? I miss her too... if that is in fact who you're talking about. sweatdrop
The Gaian I miss the most is sleepyjuju gonk heart
Her name is Sushiii now. Her account was blocked because someone bought her Dtail with glitched gold. gonk
Neitsabes
100 more posts and I'll have gained 1000 posts in a day @.@;
O.O;
*searches juju on memberlist*

That's not her! o.O;
Page Enta
Blessed Blade
Page Enta
Whatever happened to our Scooter? I miss her too... if that is in fact who you're talking about. sweatdrop

I think she went away for a really long vactaion..
That's one long vacation. What about school?

Or do you mean Gaian vacation? sweatdrop
Blessed Blade
Neitsabes
Blessed Blade
Page Enta

Her name is Sushiii now. Her account was blocked because someone bought her Dtail with glitched gold. gonk
gonk That's ebil ><" my friend's account got locked because someone donated glitched gold.
Blessed Blade
Neitsabes
Blessed Blade
Page Enta

Oh noes! gonk crying

Girl-Crazy Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Blessed Blade
Page Enta
Blessed Blade
Page Enta

I think she went away for a really long vactaion..
That's one long vacation. What about school?

Or do you mean Gaian vacation? sweatdrop

Gaian vacation.. last time I saw her it was in her sig....
Her original name was sleepyjuju. Then she changed it to Sushii. When her account was banned, she made a new account named sushiii.

I don't know why they didn't just do a rollback during the whole glitched gold thing. People are still feeling the effects of unfair banning. The admins were really stupid there. Instead of fixing the problem forthwith, they took a course of action that still engeanders anger in the hearts of many users. It has meant the loss of many '03 donation items and many the accounts of many innocent users.... evil
For the love of god!

I'm still the 264th best poster, and I have moree than anyone on the page!

This is evil! gonk
Blessed Blade
Her original name was sleepyjuju. Then she changed it to Sushii. When her account was banned, she made a new account named sushiii.

I don't know why they didn't just do a rollback during the whole glitched gold thing. People are still feeling the effects of unfair banning. The admins were really stupid there. Instead of fixing the problem forthwith, they took a course of action that still engeanders anger in the hearts of many users. It has meant the loss of many '03 donation items and many the accounts of many innocent users.... evil
So instead of taking a course of action that would have fixed the problem completely with benefits considerably greater than the problems it would cause, they took a course of action that not only didn't fix the problem, it made it worse....
Blessed Blade

Yeah, i remember that e.e;

I saw a good number of people ranting about it.

Thank god I started looking at the QnF the day before it started x.x;
#1458.... I'm so far down. sweatdrop
Blessed Blade
My goal right now is to get to page 6.

but I should be there already! crying

Girl-Crazy Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
-blinks- I think.. I was absent from Gaia at that time......
Neitsabes
Blessed Blade
My goal right now is to get to page 6.

but I should be there already! crying
eek question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers