Welcome to Gaia! ::

PurpleBlossom
Zombies scare me. xd Halloween was such fun.. but I missed the blowing up of the mansion because I was at a party..le sigh..
I spent like 3 days nonstop on gaia. Tis why I'm loaded with halloween items. During events I stay online for days and pile up on the stuff and it collects pixelated dust.
Ronnerkins
I was an ugly zombie:
User Image
I found that yesterday and it scared me.

my other acct:
User Image

I look like an abused child! crying
ACtually the other account looks like a starving, water drained grandma. D:
Guppy Lad
Ronnerkins
I was an ugly zombie:
User Image

my other acct:
User Image

poor grandma!~ gonk
Ronnerkins
Guppy Lad
Ronnerkins
I was an ugly zombie:
User Image

my other acct:
User Image

poor grandma!~ gonk
xd domokun
I've got a pickle I've got a pickle hey hey hey! ooh a dollar! I've got a dollar! I've got a dollar! hey hey hey!

Can anyone name the characters who sing that? Name the 2 characters and the movie for a prize. biggrin
tatteredglass
I've got a pickle I've got a pickle hey hey hey! ooh a dollar! I've got a dollar! I've got a dollar! hey hey hey!

Can anyone name the characters who sing that? Name the 2 characters and the movie for a prize. biggrin
Spongebob Squarepants, Patrick Star.
The SpongeBob Squarepants movie?
It's a guess, the only person I could think of who would say that is spongebob. >>

4,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clean Gaian

ker-splat!
Guppy Lad
tatteredglass

It's a guess, the only person I could think of who would say that is spongebob. >>
um no. These characters are very old. The movie I refer to is based off a very old show. smile
pickles mmmm
tatteredglass
Guppy Lad
tatteredglass

um no. These characters are very old. The movie I refer to is based off a very old show. smile
sweatdrop whee
Hi
I'm a bit (very actually sweatdrop ) forgetful
tattered have we met before in the exchange? You seems very familiar...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff