Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
<center>Gambino's Support Thread</center>

Ever since I knew of the Gambino's existance, waay back in the beginning of '04, I've expressed a certain interest in the two of them. They're both unique in their own ways, and stand out from the crowd.

Johnny K is cunning, indeed, with a strong sense of pride and great hair, to boot. We don't know of Gino's mother, but my theory is, sadly, that she died when Gino was a youngster from cancer or a desease of the like. This would explain Johnny's coldness towards Gino and addiction to money and power -- underneath it all, perhaps, he was only trying to keep Gino from harm. I suppose it also could have began that way, yet slowly and truly corrupted him...
The point is, he's not as bad as he used to be, since the Gino incedent. He was honestly and purely devastated when he thought Gino was dead. He was ready and raring to kill himself. This proves he's not as cold-hearted as many of us thought (or possibly, still think).

Gino, on the other hand, we don't know much about. I believe he always admired his father, even after all the harsh words. He both feared and revered him as a man in general. Proof, you say? Well, here you go.

A Screenshot From GAIA's First Anniversary Ball
<center>User Image</center>

Can't read that? Picture not showing up?

Gino: Welcome to the First Annual Celebration of Gaia... My father, Gambino, put me in charge of handing out party favors. Please make yourself at home, perhaps my dad will grace you with his presence later on this evening.

Pointed... "Grace you with his presence" -- plus he called his father "dad", which denotes at least a bit of a personal connection.

Gino is skiddish, shy, skinny, and according to his profile, sixteen years of age (to turn seventeen in May). He's gained the affection of many Gaians worldwide, and why not? He's just really cool.

<center>---</center>

This thread has been made for the support of the Gambinos. Throughout all of their ups and downs, we will be there rooting for them. Don't like the Gambinos? Think the Von Helson Twins are hot tamales? We'll change your mind. Mad because you didn't get a G-Pin at either of the balls they were handed out? We'll tell you that it's not the items that matter, in this case, it's that you're for Johnny and Gino.

Here, you can post banners, fanart, even pro-Gambino fanfiction, as well as talk about Gambino goings-on. Don't worry, things'll look a lot prettier (with banners and whatnot) once we get off our feet.

Any suggestions? Go ahead and say 'em! I'm open to all! PM me if I'm apparently offline. I loooove feedback!!! heart heart heart

Gambino Service Announcement
This thread will be made anew in the Gaia Community Discussion forum as soon as the ball is over.

((It'll be much bigger there, too. wink ))

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
<center>-Banners-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
By Jasette

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By Jasette</center>

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
<center>-Fan Art-

User Image
By Liccy
</center>

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
<center>-Fan Fiction-

None, as of yet.
</center>

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
<center>-Great Theories/Quotes-

None, as of yet.
</center>

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
<center>-Affilites-

Jasette -- Quest For An Angelic Sash

(PM me, Jasette, to ask to be an affilite.)

((Actually, any PM's for any reason whatsoever would be awesome. xD))
</center>
Who the hell is Gambino?
gambino is the best heart

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I thought Gambino appeared for the first time in the first Anniversary Ball, never saw him during 2003.

And yes, I support him.
gambino the best heart

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Kiarita_Bale
xd

TwinSais, Gambino was (and should still be) the most powerful man in Gaia. He has a island named after him (the Isle de Gambino). His mansion was blown up. Gambino, my friend, is a lot of things. Perhaps I should elaborate more on the first post? Have links to information on both Gino and Johnny?

Flux, I have a horrible memory and could not find in my brain when I actually first saw him. Now I know. xD Thank you.
Gambino won me over during the Christmas Event. Before, I didn't really care for him. >__>

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Jasette
Kiarita_Bale
xd

TwinSais, Gambino was (and should still be) the most powerful man in Gaia. He has a island named after him (the Isle of Gambino). His mansion was blown up. Gambino, my friend, is a lot of things. Perhaps I should elaborate more on the first post? Have links to information on both Gino and Johnny?

Flux, I have a horrible memory and could not find in my brain when I actually first saw him. Now I know. xD Thank you.
No problem, I still remember when he was powerful, specially the Olympics.

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Flux
Jasette
Kiarita_Bale
xd

TwinSais, Gambino was (and should still be) the most powerful man in Gaia. He has a island named after him (the Isle of Gambino). His mansion was blown up. Gambino, my friend, is a lot of things. Perhaps I should elaborate more on the first post? Have links to information on both Gino and Johnny?

No problem, I still remember when he was powerful, specially the Olympics.
Ah, those were the good ol' days... heart domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces