Snow White 0.028248587570621 2.8% [ 10 ]
The Little Mermaid 0.1864406779661 18.6% [ 66 ]
Mulan 0.3361581920904 33.6% [ 119 ]
Pochahontis 0.070621468926554 7.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 354 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 > >>

temar341
go naruto !!

I LOVE Naruto but.......it is DEFINATELY not disney...........

Question - How come ALL of the best Disney movies were written between 1989-1996 or 7?

Answer - They kicked out all the amazingly talented bohiemien Gay Guys, and replaced them with the stupid one's who grew up in the 80's

I mean they made BROADWAY musicals out of Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King because they have such deep, universal theme's to them aka B&B's theme is that Society will Destroy anything that is different because they are afraid of it "We don't like what we don't understand in fact it scares us." - The Mob Song
the little mermaid heart
SkittleCake
I was just in Beauty and the Beast with one of my local performing arts companies!
I was the Enchantress if anyone knows who that is.
I just thought I'd say that since this thread is totally related. biggrin

OMG! I was in that play, and my BFF (Her username is Uwajymya1193) Was the enchantress! I was Mrs. Potts, but I was a little to skinny to really look like a teapot.. Eh..
Muro Khan
Rukia_Soul_Reaper
Muro Khan
Koala~Bear
Manic Ecrivain
Why has no one mentioned Pirates of the Carribean? It's a disney movie! Go Capt Jack!

Mulan is cool too.

D:

But.. It's not fluffy and animated...
T^T

What about The Lion King? Not only is it animated, but most of the characters are fluffy.

The Lion King is a really powerful movie though, and has ALOT of culture and such it's amazing I really enjoy it

(*How come ALL of the best Disney movies were written between 1989-1996 or 7?*)

Mulan has a lot of culture... though it isn't historically accurate. She never fell in love (and we don't really need to argue the fact Mushu was never there).

^_^ yeah I like Mulan too but I don't think it's quite got that one major thing to it......(*That was the last remaining awsome gay writer*)
Koala~Bear
SkittleCake
I was just in Beauty and the Beast with one of my local performing arts companies!

OMG! I was in that play, and my BFF (Her username is Uwajymya1193) Was the enchantress! I was Mrs. Potts, but I was a little to skinny to really look like a teapot.. Eh..

That's really cool!
It was deffinately a fun play.
It made me giggle.
Koala~Bear
SkittleCake

^_^ hehe yah our Mrs. Potts was SOOOO Skinny but we made an awsome pot to go around her so she looked good, and we had a really pretty girl (*Jillian*) play our enchantress "She asked me why she always got the slutty parts ....hehe"
Muro Khan
Koala~Bear
heart
Anyone up to making some charachter tekteks from movies?
Like belle or cinderella? >w<

I could try... Lord knows it'll be hard to make any male characters from Disney movies.

D:
Um.. First.. Um..
The Beast you could do in human form, and gaston, too.. probably..
I love Beauty & the Beast and Alice and Wonderland. I always thought that movie was so trippy.
I also love The Lion King. HAHA! Simon & Pumba crack me up, they are hysterical! I especially love the part where they start singing 'In The Jungle' with the frogs in the pond.
Ari Unstoppable
the little mermaid heart

^_^ OOO I love your avi!!!
Rukia_Soul_Reaper
Koala~Bear
SkittleCake

^_^ hehe yah our Mrs. Potts was SOOOO Skinny but we made an awsome pot to go around her so she looked good, and we had a really pretty girl (*Jillian*) play our enchantress "She asked me why she always got the slutty parts ....hehe"

The funny part is that the girl who played chip was black and taller than me by a foot. So in the end when she came out it was like... WOW.
Rukia_Soul_Reaper
Koala~Bear
SkittleCake

We had a really good Mrs. Potts. She's amazing. She's one of my best friends now.
Rukia_Soul_Reaper
temar341
go naruto !!

I LOVE Naruto but.......it is DEFINATELY not disney...........

Question - How come ALL of the best Disney movies were written between 1989-1996 or 7?

Answer - They kicked out all the amazingly talented bohiemien Gay Guys, and replaced them with the stupid one's who grew up in the 80's

I mean they made BROADWAY musicals out of Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King because they have such deep, universal theme's to them aka B&B's theme is that Society will Destroy anything that is different because they are afraid of it "We don't like what we don't understand in fact it scares us." - The Mob Song

Oh I love the mob song! They also madde Tarzan a musi al, but it totally tanked because no one liked it at ALL!
Koala~Bear
Rukia_Soul_Reaper
Koala~Bear
SkittleCake

The funny part is that the girl who played chip was black and taller than me by a foot. So in the end when she came out it was like... WOW.

Oh we actually had a guy play chip!

My little friend Sean (*He is a Midget Man*) his liver got messed up some how and when they did the surgery they messed up his back and stunted his growth (*and Unfortunatly his maturity level as well*), so we basically have a 10 yr old (*Even though he's 16*) to play all our little boy parts (*Like Gavrash in Les Miserables*)

Did you have your chip inside a cart with just her head sticking out as well?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff