Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
If there was a zombie outbreak which would you prefer?
1 fast weak zombies
or
2 slow strong zombies :3

If you could choose any character from a zombie movie or game to help you survive the apocalypse who would you choose?(only chose one)

Choose one of the following safe houses

1 A gated garbage dump with loads of scrap metal tools

2 Walmart xd

3 A gun store

4 Tree house

5 Local Bar

And finally what would you do? biggrin would fight your way to safety? or wait for help? or just shoot your self ?Explain(No super powers so no turning into a werewolf or using fus ro dah on hordes of zombies) xDDD xp
1 fast weak zombies and walmart XD and i would fight i am not dieing unless i take some of them out XD
I'd choose slow and strong.
I'm not too great at running, but I'm a great climber.

As for safe house.
I think I might go for gated dump.
Walmart seems like a 'good idea' but Walmart has many windows
and doors and it's quite large.

I'd try to go somewhere were usually people don't occupy.

Invisible Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
1; Slow strong zombies (doesn't matter, I'll have enough time to reload and run cuz they're slow xD

2. Ellis from L4D2. It's nice to have a funny companion and have a good laugh once in a while :]

3. Gun store, bebehhhhhh!! 8D

4. I'd fight my way to safety. XD It's not everyday that games come to real-life. Although it'll be scary at the same time lol.

2,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
fast weak zombies and I would chose coach for left for dead 2
I would choose the tree house.

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Wow you guys are missing the best deals here, alright let me lay down on of the best set ups ever
1. Slow but strong
2. Either Leon S. Kennedy, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Albert Wesker, Alice, Chris Redfield, Sheva Alomar, Rebbecca Chambers, Barry Burton, or any other person from the Resident Evil Games
3. A Walmart, with a Local bar across the Street and a gun shop with a few blocks
XD
Resident evil character, please talk2hand
1:If the disease is highly infectious like 28 days later then no ******** way id choose fast zombies, if not the case then id go with it.
2:Ash Willians from the Evil dead, he got a chainsaw attached to his arm and walks around with a boomstick, it makes my d**k rock hard.
3:Guns store (as long the shopkeeper is not here)

Questionable Borg

Laughingwithoutreason
If there was a zombie outbreak which would you prefer?
1 fast weak zombies
or
2 slow strong zombies :3

If you could choose any character from a zombie movie or game to help you survive the apocalypse who would you choose?(only chose one)

Choose one of the following safe houses

1 A gated garbage dump with loads of scrap metal tools

2 Walmart xd

3 A gun store

4 Tree house

5 Local Bar

And finally what would you do? biggrin would fight your way to safety? or wait for help? or just shoot your self ?Explain(No super powers so no turning into a werewolf or using fus ro dah on hordes of zombies) xDDD xp
"I don't have to outrun the bear...I have to outrun you." - I don't think the speed matters, as long as you're faster than it or the people in your group.

and I choose none of those places, if I could get oxygen inside it of it somehow, I choose a bank vault.

1,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
Nharia1
Wow you guys are missing the best deals here, alright let me lay down on of the best set ups ever
1. Slow but strong
2. Either Leon S. Kennedy, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Albert Wesker, Alice, Chris Redfield, Sheva Alomar, Rebbecca Chambers, Barry Burton, or any other person from the Resident Evil Games
3. A Walmart, with a Local bar across the Street and a gun shop with a few blocks
XD

Lol smart xD but that sounds like a big town with probably a s**t ton of zombies might be a b***h to get from one place to another but i guess wesker would cheat and teleport from place to place >.< hes an a**

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
can we have fluffy bunny zombies?

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Laughingwithoutreason
Nharia1
1. Slow but strong
XD

Lol smart xD but that sounds like a big town with probably a s**t ton of zombies might be a b***h to get from one place to another but i guess wesker would cheat and teleport from place to place >.< hes an a**

He's somewhat hot, but you know what I'd prefer either Leon or Claire, but Wesker would be nice to have on my team, I mean he's part Tyrant, so you know, Super Human~! XD

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Fast and weak.
Gun store.
Than grab as much ammo and start to shoot them little bitches up until i die

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff