Bashful Genius

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Chase_Me t2
Emo My Panda
Chase_Me t2
zombies are not real people!!

Based on the way you type and dislike the way that people are throwing facts in your face, you're most likely a young, newer member of the site. That's at least what I'm guessing at this point.

Fact is, "zombies" can become a reality if bacteria and/or other viruses mutate to become what we call a zombie. Scientists have yet to discover whether or not this phenomenon can possibly happen in the near future.

First off dont juge me base off the comments I put. second I put stuff like this on here to see who one even comments and two who would even take it seriously. And im guessing thats one of u! I font care if people believe in them or not or what the word interprets to other people but since u had ur face so far up ur A $$ and try to get all smart and intelligent u end up looking stupid... Really stupid and deep ( definition number 2). So how do u thinj and see me now?

I do not judge people based on their writing. Though, I do get a general guess on the way they act. My observation was correct, it seems.
If you intend to post threads in this forum just to see who will comment and take it seriously, you shouldn't be surprised that people, such as myself, comment in this manner.
I did expect that you'd go to the point of calling me names. It's quite amusing to me, actually. I won't stoop to that level though. I'll just act like a civil human being. Plus, I don't believe that it's physically possible for your face to go up your a**s. If I'm incorrect, please, do tell me.
I'm not trying to make myself look or sound smart and/or intelligent. I'm merely stating facts. It just seems as though you don't like people telling you the truth. Is that it?
I still see you as the same exact person. Why would your silly reply cause me to think otherwise?
Emo My Panda
Chase_Me t2
Emo My Panda
Chase_Me t2
zombies are not real people!!

Based on the way you type and dislike the way that people are throwing facts in your face, you're most likely a young, newer member of the site. That's at least what I'm guessing at this point.

Fact is, "zombies" can become a reality if bacteria and/or other viruses mutate to become what we call a zombie. Scientists have yet to discover whether or not this phenomenon can possibly happen in the near future.

First off dont juge me base off the comments I put. second I put stuff like this on here to see who one even comments and two who would even take it seriously. And im guessing thats one of u! I font care if people believe in them or not or what the word interprets to other people but since u had ur face so far up ur A $$ and try to get all smart and intelligent u end up looking stupid... Really stupid and deep ( definition number 2). So how do u thinj and see me now?

I do not judge people based on their writing. Though, I do get a general guess on the way they act. My observation was correct, it seems.
If you intend to post threads in this forum just to see who will comment and take it seriously, you shouldn't be surprised that people, such as myself, comment in this manner.
I did expect that you'd go to the point of calling me names. It's quite amusing to me, actually. I won't stoop to that level though. I'll just act like a civil human being. Plus, I don't believe that it's physically possible for your face to go up your a**s. If I'm incorrect, please, do tell me.
I'm not trying to make myself look or sound smart and/or intelligent. I'm merely stating facts. It just seems as though you don't like people telling you the truth. Is that it?
I still see you as the same exact person. Why would your silly reply cause me to think otherwise?

the saddest thing is you still didnt get it.... you was so into the a$$ comment that you didnt get the point i was trying to give you but thats ok next time just dont comment at all if you in the beginning dont have nice to say....and i think your old enough and smart enough to understand that or does it "mean" something else?

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
I don't believe they are currently real, however I do believe it could be possible in the future. Virus/bacteria and the such have shown to mutate to make a higher survival rate for the said strand. As for reanimating after death? I'm not too keen on that aspect, but who knows? There could be some type of bacteria/parasite/virus that reactivates the synapses in the brain to a certain point. However, I highly doubt it would get to the point of "The Walking Dead". I believe it would be handled much better than in Zombie movies/shows/novels.
Mimi Kyashi 19
I don't believe they are currently real, however I do believe it could be possible in the future. Virus/bacteria and the such have shown to mutate to make a higher survival rate for the said strand. As for reanimating after death? I'm not too keen on that aspect, but who knows? There could be some type of bacteria/parasite/virus that reactivates the synapses in the brain to a certain point. However, I highly doubt it would get to the point of "The Walking Dead". I believe it would be handled much better than in Zombie movies/shows/novels.

if you had to think about it what would have to be the closes virus that can make somebody a zombie?...lol

Bashful Genius

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Chase_Me t2

the saddest thing is you still didnt get it.... you was so into the a$$ comment that you didnt get the point i was trying to give you but thats ok next time just dont comment at all if you in the beginning dont have nice to say....and i think your old enough and smart enough to understand that or does it "mean" something else?

I didn't understand a single thing you wrote.
The way the world is now...and I'm sure its only going to get worse, I wouldn`t be surprised if a zombie outbreak randomly happened. Polution or rabies maybe... or both. Oh well............why doesntthe thought of a zombie apocollypse freak me out?

Smoker

You can't handle the truth xDD

Unstoppable Warlord

13,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Zombie's will eat your brain and you all will die

Malevolent Firestarter

shadowswhiskers13 -
Chase_Me t2
thats right i said it! tell me im wrong!
well, you are wrong for two reasons: one, there is the voodoo zombie, which is alive and is a slave to its master due to drugs (including pufferfish poison); that is a real type of zombie. 2. there is the possiblity of zombies (like in the Walking Dead or 28 weeks later) due virus/bacteria/parasites mutating and causing said zombies due to possible side effects to disease/parasite.

There's gotta be blood pumping to power the muscles. It could happen I guess, sort of like how the explained it at the end of season 1, where the basic part of the brain still runs, but not the part that we think with that makes us human. But still blood would have to pump to move muscles.

Edit: I could see rabies zombies happening though, like 28 days later. Not true undead ones though.

Malevolent Firestarter

Mimi Kyashi 19

Hell yeah it'd be handled better. People in zombie movies/etc always act like they've never seen a zombie movie before. If it happened for real, we'd all know to shoot for the head and not get bit.

If we get zombies that run, or an infection that spreads beyond just basic blood transmission, we might be ******** still.
not yet...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces