Welcome to Gaia! ::

taking it a lil to serious for me!
We can not prove they do not exist, and we can not prove they do.

Let people speculate.
CrymsonShadow

Let people speculate.

honestly i think humans want something bad to happen to them...like zombies or aliens even robots but the thing thats gonna happen is we gonna go against each other which nobody wants
Chase_Me t2
CrymsonShadow

Let people speculate.

honestly i think humans want something bad to happen to them...like zombies or aliens even robots but the thing thats gonna happen is we gonna go against each other which nobody wants

No, people don't. This is speculation on a TV show based off a comic. Zombies are part of pop culture. Same with vampires, and aliens, and etc. In fact, apocalypses are currently "in".

Would you rather people talk about killing zombies, or killing other humans?
zombies are not real people!!
saena430
Chase_Me t2
Romanorum Astrum
They are too real! Haven't you hear about the guy who ate the other guys' face off in Miami, Florida?! scream

well his not a zombie just a sick crazy person who likes to eat people smile

zombies don't exist but cannibals do.

THAT REMINDS ME OF A JOKE LOLZ, WHAT DID THE CANNIBAL DO AFTER HE DUMPED HIS GIRLFRIEND?

Distinct Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Chase_Me t2

Zombies are real, but most people just call them Apple fanboys.
Anakin0993
Chase_Me t2

Zombies are real, but most people just call them Apple fanboys.

lol! wow
hahaha zoombie is neautiful redface smile

Tipsy Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Megathread 100
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Liberal Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well not yet anyway!!!!!!! O.o

Bashful Genius

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Chase_Me t2

Based on the way you type and dislike the way that people are throwing facts in your face, you're most likely a young, newer member of the site. That's what I'm guessing at this point.

Fact is, "zombies" can become a reality if bacteria and/or other viruses mutate to become what we call a zombie. Scientists have yet to discover whether or not this phenomenon can possibly happen in the near future.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Emo My Panda
Chase_Me t2

Based on the way you type and dislike the way that people are throwing facts in your face, you're most likely a young, newer member of the site. That's what I'm guessing at this point.

Fact is, "zombies" can become a reality if bacteria and/or other viruses mutate to become what we call a zombie. Scientists have yet to discover whether or not this phenomenon can possibly happen in the near future.

First off dont juge me base off the comments I put. second I put stuff like this on here to see who one even comments and two who would even take it seriously. And im guessing thats one of u! I font care if people believe in them or not or what the word interprets to other people but since u had ur face so far up ur A $$ and try to get all smart and intelligent u end up looking stupid... Really stupid and deep ( definition number 2). So how do u thinj and see me now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff