• Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
Nharia1
-I am Neko Manu
Nharia1
-I am Neko Manu
Nharia1
watchout,wegotabadassoverhere.jpg

Oh please, don't be so immature, if you can't even back up whatever your going to say, then don't even bring it up at all. I mean seriously why mention something, but then when someone goes and shoots it down do you immediately pull the whole "oh no I'm helpless, so let me use this picture as an excuse so I don't have to explain myself." card, if you don't like what someone else says, then just come out and freaking say it, instead of hiding behind walls and barriers of imagery and mockery.
that isnt really why i said that
its just that u replyed to all my dumb posts
plus

it was too long sorry

*sighs* And that another thing.... Great way to really take a stand for your opinions... *claps* I hope you feel really proud of yourself for not taking the time out of what I'm sure is your really busy schedule to read a simple reply to what you said. Congratulations you've won the honor of... absolutely nothing~! Now how do you feel?
lol im sorry i mean i dont even read on the internet
wat am i going to do when ill be in colllege!!!??!?!?!

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Nharia1
Wolfdude87
If zombies don't exist. Or as some of you are saying, can't exist. Then why do my roommate and I have 9 guns and hundreds of rounds of ammunition sealed in american and soviet ammo cans? HUH!? HUH!?!? WE'D HAVE TO BE CRAZY PEOPLE.

Maybe you guys are, but you don't realize it yet... Wait Soviet ammo cans? What the heck?

Yeah. I use Russian surplus 7.62x54R. It fires as good as the American made ammo, even better sometimes and where most US ammo costs like $20 for 20 rounds I get 440 rounds of this beautiful stuff for about $80. You need an industrial can opener to get into one of them but it's a steal.

Sparkly Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
The person who says "X is not real" is the first person to get eaten by X. c:
it's physically imposible for the digestive system, muscle movement and central nurvous system to function for months after decomposition beguins to occur, zombies would not be able to survive long if they did exist.
sorry about my bad spelling haha. I could get into greater detail to why exactly but they are physically imposible as far as traditional zombies go anyway.

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
-I am Neko Manu
Nharia1
-I am Neko Manu
Nharia1
-I am Neko Manu
Nharia1
watchout,wegotabadassoverhere.jpg

Oh please, don't be so immature, if you can't even back up whatever your going to say, then don't even bring it up at all. I mean seriously why mention something, but then when someone goes and shoots it down do you immediately pull the whole "oh no I'm helpless, so let me use this picture as an excuse so I don't have to explain myself." card, if you don't like what someone else says, then just come out and freaking say it, instead of hiding behind walls and barriers of imagery and mockery.
plus

it was too long sorry

*sighs* And that another thing.... Great way to really take a stand for your opinions... *claps* I hope you feel really proud of yourself for not taking the time out of what I'm sure is your really busy schedule to read a simple reply to what you said. Congratulations you've won the honor of... absolutely nothing~! Now how do you feel?

yare yare... you really are hopeless aren't you...

Thirteenth Celebrator

5,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
They are not real for now ninja question

8,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
Ciel The Little Robin
The person who says "X is not real" is the first person to get eaten by X. c:
shame on me :'(

8,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
Nharia1
-I am Neko Manu
Nharia1
-I am Neko Manu
Nharia1

plus

it was too long sorry

yare yare... you really are hopeless aren't you...
:'(

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-I am Neko Manu
they are fake

I could be a total smart a** and point out to you how wrong you are because there is a strain of fungus that takes over ant's and makes them cannibalistic against the other ants in an attempt to protect a flower. Or a larva that takes control of bee's and makes the nocturnal until it burst out of it's stomach. Or worms that take over snails and hang from it's eyes. But I decided to just give you a picture of Nicholas Cage.

User Image

8,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
Guild Carver1
-I am Neko Manu
they are fake

I could be a total smart a** and point out to you how wrong you are because there is a strain of fungus that takes over ant's and makes them cannibalistic against the other ants in an attempt to protect a flower. Or a larva that takes control of bee's and makes the nocturnal until it burst out of it's stomach. Or worms that take over snails and hang from it's eyes. But I decided to just give you a picture of Nicholas Cage.

User Image
u said cannibalistic then i stopped reading

Profitable Explorer

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
-I am Neko Manu
Guild Carver1
-I am Neko Manu
they are fake

User Image

That right there proves your personality and being at this moment isn't even worth the pixels to write this.

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-I am Neko Manu
Guild Carver1
-I am Neko Manu
they are fake

User Image

Oh why do I use words that make your head hurt?

Profitable Explorer

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I am Neko Manu...You tipped me for saying your're worthless...Yet another classic example of your clear lack of genus.
User Image

I AM NEKO MANU...

User Image

YOUR DISOBEDIENCE AND STUPIDITY WILL COST YOU GREATLY.

User Image

EXPECT US.

User Image

FOR WE ARE...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items