Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,300 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If a zombie attack ever happen would do you think you be able to survive it. If so or not tell me why.

Would i be able: I think i be able to survive one for about a good 4 to 5 months after awhile i might try to help someone whos has been bitten and get bitten myself and turn into a zombie :l

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
same here sweatdrop
why would you let yourself get bit i would just stay at my house i already have it fitted out for when the zombies do come i gots me my 50.cal beowolf and a s**t load of ammo along with my katanas and combat knife zombies dont stand a chance! twisted

7,300 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
saixpuppy007
why would you let yourself get bit i would just stay at my house i already have it fitted out for when the zombies do come i gots me my 50.cal beowolf and a s**t load of ammo along with my katanas and combat knife zombies dont stand a chance! twisted
I wouldnt let i just be randomly bitten

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
I think I could survive till the end, I'd drive out to my grannys house. They live in the middle of nowhere with plenty of food, and guns, and supplies.
might work for a few months mabye a year if your lucky but the zombies will find you eventully and now we kno yor plan

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
saixpuppy007
might work for a few months mabye a year if your lucky but the zombies will find you eventully and now we kno yor plan

What's wrong with sharing plans with people?
i think no i know i would be able to survive i have a huga family and we all do wat we need to do to survive although sometimes we are blinded by the pain of someone else and the need to help wich means if i let my guard down and some one who has been bitten wandered in i probably would try to either make her life great then help her die or find the least painful death for her at the same time i would hae to do wat was best for my family and friends but i do think i would get into a couple of fights with my family including the safety of other survivors cause i just cant stand knowing their is some way f helping and i realy take this literaly cause lets just say our goernment just dosnt know wen to quite or even wats really best they just look forward to wat the futer can hold for themselves talk2hand

7,300 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Energetic Mikari
i think no i know i would be able to survive i have a huga family and we all do wat we need to do to survive although sometimes we are blinded by the pain of someone else and the need to help wich means if i let my guard down and some one who has been bitten wandered in i probably would try to either make her life great then help her die or find the least painful death for her at the same time i would hae to do wat was best for my family and friends but i do think i would get into a couple of fights with my family including the safety of other survivors cause i just cant stand knowing their is some way f helping and i realy take this literaly cause lets just say our goernment just dosnt know wen to quite or even wats really best they just look forward to wat the futer can hold for themselves talk2hand
Give you mad props for that
i would...then i would get so tired of the zombie world that i would just start killing all of them
For those who think she ment geting bit on purpose she ment she probably would get bit trying to help someone

Witty Hunter

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I think I would survive. biggrin Right now this is my current zombie apocalypse plan.

Anyone who wants to live would have 10 minutes to come with me in my car. xd Then we would head for the northern most parts of Ontario or Nunavut (both are provinces with the least amount of people in the northern regions). On my way up, I would raid grocery stores for no perishable food items. I would also raid a hardware store for a ladder a couple of axes, nails, hammer and lots of rope. If we stumble upon a gun store we will raid that too. I would prefer to stick to weapons that don’t run out of ammo.

Then we will drive as far North as we can. Then we will find a 2 storey house preferably on top of a hill with no trees surrounding it. I would then unload all the stuff to the second floor and barricade the bottom floor. Once all our stuff is upstairs I will chop out the stair case to the upper floor. This is where the ladder and rope come into play. I would tie the rope to the latter and attach it to the upstairs & throw it down when I need it.

The rest of my days would be dedicated to survival. My team and I will sleep in shifts. Ration our food and make plans to raid local towns for supplies when we are low. We will also make ourselves very familiar with the surrounds so we have an upper hand. We would also keep a low key. Keep our noise level to a minimal as to not attract zombies. All our garbage will be burned as to not attract zombies once again. I will chronicle each day as well. rofl

biggrin
I like zombies but when they hit me or eat me then i don't like them

Questionable Borg

Raveneyes1989
I think I could survive till the end, I'd drive out to my grannys house. They live in the middle of nowhere with plenty of food, and guns, and supplies.
If they live in the middle of nowhere, how are you going to get more/fresh supplies?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff