Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Vampire

Note: I got into Walking Dead at the beginning of season two. I still haven't seen the first season still and am not too sure if this has already been answered.
Alright the classic when you're bit/scratched you become a Walker. We all know the process and junk. But to me, I've seen this only happen to humans. What of the animals? We've seen the group hunt deer, which are very well alive. Also, recall that owl Daryl killed at the first episode of this season, it was a bit funky looking (lack of care to it perhaps?)
So, can animals be zombie-a-fied?

Golden Fatcat

13,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
VampireQueenMinami
Note: I got into Walking Dead at the beginning of season two. I still haven't seen the first season still and am not too sure if this has already been answered.
Alright the classic when you're bit/scratched you become a Walker. We all know the process and junk. But to me, I've seen this only happen to humans. What of the animals? We've seen the group hunt deer, which are very well alive. Also, recall that owl Daryl killed at the first episode of this season, it was a bit funky looking (lack of care to it perhaps?)

Human viruses are different then animals. So the possibility is slim for the virus to jump species and work the same. Like rabies. Instant death to humans, but pure madness to animals.

Versatile Vampire

Undefined Eternity
VampireQueenMinami

Human viruses are different then animals. So the possibility is slim for the virus to jump species and work the same. Like rabies. Instant death to humans, but pure madness to animals.

Not many animals have appeared which led me to wondering, so I'll have to agree with you on that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff