XxRand0mC00ki3Xx
Nharia1
XxRand0mC00ki3Xx
Nharia1
XxRand0mC00ki3Xx
Ill just play friday by rebecca black maybe their heads will explode

... are you stupid or something?

no just posting for the gold x]

*thud* You realize I could report you for spamming....

Lol im not spamming its not like i posted something completely off topic i was truly hoping her horrible song will kill zombies sweatdrop

true... I guess...

Liberal Codger

WinoMeishuSlutfoxHoon
Ayamae Akahana
I can't wait to see you in the competition. wink We were both thinking the same, regarding transportation: bikes. And, though my favorite weapon is a machete...which really will have its uses as I plan to be out in the woods, FAR AWAY from any cities, because going to the city would be the #1 most retarded thing to do in the apocalypse. I'm gonna find a two story house in the woods with only one staircase to the upstairs, and with a small roof off the back of the house under some windows. That way, I'll be able to loot the house, bring everything of value up to the 2nd floor, and destroy the staircase behind me. Then, when I need to go outside to hunt, I'll use the roof to gain access to the ground floor. smile

My weaponry will be a .22 rifle and .22 pistol, and a machete, AND, if I can get my hands on one, a ********' shaolin spade...though that last one may only be for gardening and special occasions. ;D

Yeah, I'll hunt through the winter, plant a small garden in late spring, tend it through the summer, and harvest that hoe in the fall. Can a buncha stuff, preserve some meat, make me some jerky.....

Of course, until I get all that together, I'll be nomming on the canned stuff that's already in the house. I foresee quite a bit of greenbeans, broth, and soup in my future. :I And rationing. Lots of rationing.

You're smart. We may be useful to eachother. If we do come across each other, we should team up wink

Heck yeah. We can team up, then once some of the zombies have died down, we can go take control of an island somewhere and establish our own government, get the world started again as supreme dictators of our island. >3

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

My life...
.. I live for...

Play ▌▌ PauseStop

~
I honestly haven't put too much thought into a "Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan".. I feel it may be semi-important, but also if that time ever came, I'd just adapt to whatever may happen.. A lot of the people who say they'd do this and that in that type of situation, however.. I feel aren't actually what they claim to be.. lol

I mean, think about it a REAL Zombie Apocalypse? Who wouldn't that freak out.. It's also much easier to say you'd do something when the situation isn't a reality..

Just my opinion though. biggrin

...only for...
..you and music.

Pyromaniac

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
    User ImageUser Image no it doesn't

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
charm-fIavored quark
    User ImageUser Image no it doesn't

Oh really?

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

My life...
.. I live for...

Play ▌▌ PauseStop

~
That's kinda what I was wondering..
I'm not sure if that's just a spam post or what.. lol
Seems to be but I'm not sure.. I was confused as to what that person was talkin' about. o_o

...only for...
..you and music.
A land called HannahLee
WinoMeishuSlutfoxHoon
Most people on here have the most unrealistic survival plans. It breaks my heart to see that all of you are going to die.

"Oh man I'm gonna get a machete and a machine gun and I'm gonna turn my car into a zombie death machine." rolleyes

No you're not. Don't be stupid.

I don't know what you're talking about. I live in Left4Dead where medkits and molatovs are left sitting on tables.

I live in a world where there's energy drinks all over the place. Imma survive.

Hilarious Genius

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Lutessa
A land called HannahLee
WinoMeishuSlutfoxHoon
Most people on here have the most unrealistic survival plans. It breaks my heart to see that all of you are going to die.

"Oh man I'm gonna get a machete and a machine gun and I'm gonna turn my car into a zombie death machine." rolleyes

No you're not. Don't be stupid.

I don't know what you're talking about. I live in Left4Dead where medkits and molatovs are left sitting on tables.

I live in a world where there's energy drinks all over the place. Imma survive.

Right on!
I feel like I would have a good chance of living. My family is very outdoorsy, so I already have alot of things that would help me live. I would go to a lake with a river so I could have a source of water and food, I could fish and set out some crawdad traps. I would take my canoe so if nessicary I could escape down the river. I would also set up camp somewhere high so it would be harder to get to me, perferably up a tree so I could just raise the ladder and it would be hard to get to me.
Nharia1
XxRand0mC00ki3Xx

You do realize he was joking, right? Also, it's Katana, not Kantana. rolleyes
Ayamae Akahana
WinoMeishuSlutfoxHoon
Ayamae Akahana
I can't wait to see you in the competition. wink We were both thinking the same, regarding transportation: bikes. And, though my favorite weapon is a machete...which really will have its uses as I plan to be out in the woods, FAR AWAY from any cities, because going to the city would be the #1 most retarded thing to do in the apocalypse. I'm gonna find a two story house in the woods with only one staircase to the upstairs, and with a small roof off the back of the house under some windows. That way, I'll be able to loot the house, bring everything of value up to the 2nd floor, and destroy the staircase behind me. Then, when I need to go outside to hunt, I'll use the roof to gain access to the ground floor. smile

My weaponry will be a .22 rifle and .22 pistol, and a machete, AND, if I can get my hands on one, a ********' shaolin spade...though that last one may only be for gardening and special occasions. ;D

Yeah, I'll hunt through the winter, plant a small garden in late spring, tend it through the summer, and harvest that hoe in the fall. Can a buncha stuff, preserve some meat, make me some jerky.....

Of course, until I get all that together, I'll be nomming on the canned stuff that's already in the house. I foresee quite a bit of greenbeans, broth, and soup in my future. :I And rationing. Lots of rationing.

You're smart. We may be useful to eachother. If we do come across each other, we should team up wink

Heck yeah. We can team up, then once some of the zombies have died down, we can go take control of an island somewhere and establish our own government, get the world started again as supreme dictators of our island. >3

Grand idea, truly. 3nodding
K u r o N i i K u n
User Image

My life...
.. I live for...

Play ▌▌ PauseStop

~
I honestly haven't put too much thought into a "Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan".. I feel it may be semi-important, but also if that time ever came, I'd just adapt to whatever may happen.. A lot of the people who say they'd do this and that in that type of situation, however.. I feel aren't actually what they claim to be.. lol

I mean, think about it a REAL Zombie Apocalypse? Who wouldn't that freak out.. It's also much easier to say you'd do something when the situation isn't a reality..

Just my opinion though. biggrin

...only for...
..you and music.

I don't normally worry about this sort of thing too much, but I recently realized that there IS going to be some sort of widespread anarchy and chaos soon, be it zombies or econonic collapse, and I have to be prepared to do whatever it takes to protect my loved ones.

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
WinoMeishuSlutfoxHoon
Nharia1
XxRand0mC00ki3Xx

My bad, for accidentally adding an extra "n".... geez, I've been taking Japanese for the past 5 years... well not so much this last year... so more like 4 years...
Cat of Ice
I feel like I would have a good chance of living. My family is very outdoorsy, so I already have alot of things that would help me live. I would go to a lake with a river so I could have a source of water and food, I could fish and set out some crawdad traps. I would take my canoe so if nessicary I could escape down the river. I would also set up camp somewhere high so it would be harder to get to me, perferably up a tree so I could just raise the ladder and it would be hard to get to me.

Thank you! I love this plan!
Nharia1
WinoMeishuSlutfoxHoon
Nharia1
XxRand0mC00ki3Xx

My bad, for accidentally adding an extra "n".... geez, I've been taking Japanese for the past 5 years... well not so much this last year... so more like 4 years...

Haha k then. You said `kantana` more than once so I assumed it wasn`t a typo, but whatevs.

Why was it necessary to throw in how much Japanese you`ve taken?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff