Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you going to freeze it with if you dont have any electricity?
I'd prefer a good defence.
A secure place untouched by zombs.
True... Be we humans have the intelligence to come up with stuff. Well I tried, so plants?
asriella6
we dont need electricity we have chemicals that freeze stuff... I forgot the chemical products name... And a cooler! XD
LokiTheMadRabbit
asriella6
we dont need electricity we have chemicals that freeze stuff... I forgot the chemical products name... And a cooler! XD

Where' ya gon' get those chemicals?
Ya you could try to farm.... but it takes a while.. think about all those days staring at the corn as it grows O.o
Foreging is possible but its not a constant food source. Kind of a hit and miss. Not to mention dangerous if you don't got someone to watch your back.

[man I need to stop thinking about this stuff]

rofl
But how long would those chemicals last til you run out?
If its on the natural temperature it will last like 3 or 4 days but with a cooler it might expand the time of getting things cold. Chemicals? Easy thinks what keeps the power plants cold cold chemicals ) and might find some industries that might have those. Or out of nature but withought technology it might take years to obtain it. In life there will be always flaws but we must always overcome those flaws. I dont know why people think about the flaws too much, in the end they will think it failed. Unless you put it in to action you might get good results. Any questions?
Giuseppe DeAngelo
LokiTheMadRabbit
asriella6

Where ya gon get those chemicals?
Answer above me Xb
That is why the 1st rule surviving is never be alone, find someone that might help you, but there will be always be the human nature of jealousy, revenge, and emotions might bring in along the way. This might cause a proplem, we need people that will always bring the path of light and there will always be the pessimist one. But its must be clear that the main objective is surviving, but you already know that.
Or you could just think realistic.
Giuseppe DeAngelo
Or you could just think realistic.
Yeah the truth is that we will rarely survive this battle. Plus there the government that might assist on the plan of gathering survivors or the government doing nothing and let us get eft up by the zombies.
Talking about the way of thinking.
What zodiac sign are you? Im a Scorpio evolved to a Phoenix, explaining the 1st level of Scorpio is thinking pessimist, 2nd level is the snake level when the get in to forbidden stuff and get killed by the way, and the last level is the Phoenix, this is when a Scorpio learns optimism and the true value of things.
2 walkie talkies for decoys to ambush a cross bow a half moon and twine thats all you would need
LokiTheMadRabbit
Talking about the way of thinking.
What zodiac sign are you? Im a Scorpio evolved to a Phoenix, explaining the 1st level of Scorpio is thinking pessimist, 2nd level is the snake level when the get in to forbidden stuff and get killed by the way, and the last level is the Phoenix, this is when a Scorpio learns optimism and the true value of things.

Will you just shut the ******** up?!
Jesus Christ.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas