Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Loiterer

If you watch closely in the preview for Febuary you see Daryl a few times once in the forest and I believe he is with Merle since Glenn goes WTF why is he here . . . and then when Andrea is walking the walker for a short second you see the back of Daryl next to Rick and where Hershel is yelling get back here I think I see Daryl's feet on the 2nd floor of their prison cell maybe but he lives he rocks to much to die doesn't mean he is safe but he lives past seeing his brother

Anxious Poster

I wouldn't worry about him. They can't kill off Daryl yet. The fans would riot.

Durem Citizen

yyyyyyYYYYEEAAAAAAA! So happy that I know that now. ^.^ I was worried the governor would kill my precious Daryl. So relieved to know that he lives.

Quotable Genius

xXTeal BloodXx
yyyyyYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAA! So glad to know that the governor is not going to be able to kill my precious Daryl. ^.^

oooh double yay. We have Daryl's biggest fan over hurr. emotion_c8

Durem Citizen

l Kiwie l
xXTeal BloodXx
yyyyyYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAA! So glad to know that the governor is not going to be able to kill my precious Daryl. ^.^

sweatdrop

Dedicated Loiterer

xXTeal BloodXx
l Kiwie l
xXTeal BloodXx

sweatdrop

Don't worry when I saw him in the end with Merle I was like MY DARYL ! ! ! ! ANDREA STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND SAVE HIM ! ! ! ! !

Rainbow Fatcat

XxNeonBunniexX
xXTeal BloodXx
l Kiwie l
xXTeal BloodXx

sweatdrop

Don't worry when I saw him in the end with Merle I was like MY DARYL ! ! ! ! ANDREA STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND SAVE HIM ! ! ! ! !

She might save them both. :]

5,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
cat_4laugh cat_neutral

Durem Citizen

XxNeonBunniexX
xXTeal BloodXx
l Kiwie l
xXTeal BloodXx

sweatdrop

Lmao. I was hoping she would saved him too. Hopefully she does when the season continues in February.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff