Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2

OG Member

12,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
I watched Cry (ChaoticMonkey) play on youtube.. and like... was sobbing. He started to cry and i started to cry and it was just terrible. ; w;
Emotional sad
Mrs Z y d r a t e
Anyone Played it Yet?

Final chapter has made me cry....

And sadly i ended up alone at the end pretty much, only had 3 people left with me and only two of them actually survived (Kenny not being one).

It's been left wide open for the second game which is already in production.

Wonder if we'll be following clementine?

I only had Ben with me at the start of the final chapter so I knew I was completely screwed!

I had a feel that the game would end the way it did but it didnt make it any easier. Poor Clem, I just couldn't bring myself to get her to shoot me. She'd seen too much already
Also, If you liked the game then you might like my friends blog. He's making a general disgruntled old gamer blog, moaning about how good old games are and how new games don't really cut it any more BBUUTTT he was a massive fan of the Walking Dead and has written a great blog about it that I think you guys might like if your into it.

GrownUpGamerUK-Walking Dead

OG Member

12,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ravens_soul_00
Mrs Z y d r a t e
Anyone Played it Yet?

Final chapter has made me cry....

And sadly i ended up alone at the end pretty much, only had 3 people left with me and only two of them actually survived (Kenny not being one).

It's been left wide open for the second game which is already in production.

Wonder if we'll be following clementine?

I only had Ben with me at the start of the final chapter so I knew I was completely screwed!

I had a feel that the game would end the way it did but it didnt make it any easier. Poor Clem, I just couldn't bring myself to get her to shoot me. She'd seen too much already

Same! Got her to leave.. sad Couldn't help but cry..

Eloquent Explorer

I played the first chapter of the Arcade game and I liked it, but I haven't gotten around to getting the others yet. I am more excited for the full fledged game that stars Daryl (and possibly Merle?).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff