Fashionable Conversationalist

19,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
xPocky Killerx
I hope your baby eats you!

Exactly what i said, i was like " I hope your baby eats you from you inside"
Like wtf, she wanted shane dead, and he finally dies and she gets all mad at rick like WTF Lori

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
iiFAPTASTIC
xPocky Killerx

Like wtf, she wanted shane dead, and he finally dies and she gets all mad at rick like WTF Lori

Yeah, it's the least she deserves. There is no redemption for her at this point, I don't care if she saved Daryl and died in the process. She should be satisfied with what she got since it was what she wanted. I mean did she think that they'd have a bro moment and things would be fine?

19,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
xPocky Killerx
iiFAPTASTIC
xPocky Killerx

Yeah, it's the least she deserves. There is no redemption for her at this point, I don't care if she saved Daryl and died in the process. She should be satisfied with what she got since it was what she wanted. I mean did she think that they'd have a bro moment and things would be fine?

EXACTLY, things would have never been alright with them, shane would just keep trying. I agree like she will never be able to redeem herself to me, i would only like her better only a bit if only and i mean ONLY her baby eats her and she comes back as a walker and then carl shoots her and then rick shoots carl. Which will never happen ... sadly emotion_0A0 ahah

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
iiFAPTASTIC
xPocky Killerx
iiFAPTASTIC
xPocky Killerx

EXACTLY, things would have never been alright with them, shane would just keep trying. I agree like she will never be able to redeem herself to me, i would only like her better only a bit if only and i mean ONLY her baby eats her and she comes back as a walker and then carl shoots her and then rick shoots carl. Which will never happen ... sadly emotion_0A0 ahah

Yeah, talking wouldn't have done s**t with Shane, especially when he had it in his head that he would be with Lori and was planning on killing Rick. I don't mind Carl too much, but the kid has a lot of growing up to do.

19,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
xPocky Killerx
iiFAPTASTIC
xPocky Killerx
iiFAPTASTIC
xPocky Killerx

Yeah, talking wouldn't have done s**t with Shane, especially when he had it in his head that he would be with Lori and was planning on killing Rick. I don't mind Carl too much, but the kid has a lot of growing up to do.

I just have a problem with carl, idont know why tho, like not really first season but second like he got on my nerves. I just wanted him to die all season xD i hope he atleast gets hurt again, so he knows to stop trying to grow up and be boss so soon, Oh my god he pissed me off at the end when he cried into lori like wtf why cry you killed him the second time!!!

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
iiFAPTASTIC

I just have a problem with carl, idont know why tho, like not really first season but second like he got on my nerves. I just wanted him to die all season xD i hope he atleast gets hurt again, so he knows to stop trying to grow up and be boss so soon, Oh my god he pissed me off at the end when he cried into lori like wtf why cry you killed him the second time!!!

Some people just don't like certain characters. Carl is okay...not my fave though. And yeah, that did make me kinda mad when he did cry. I understand that he is just a kid...but what if he hadn't Walker!Shane and Rick got eaten? It'd be a repeat of the Dale incident...-sigh-

Raigerr's Bae

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

I think everyone is way too hard on Lori. She was upset because her husband -- who up to this point has done everything he can to SAVE people -- actually killed Shane. Who, before everything, was a big family friend of theirs. And it's not like she flat out asked Rick to kill him, she asked him to deal with him. Everyone interprets that as "kill him".

I just... confused it bothers me how everyone is up her a** for everything. It's just how she reacted. It's not like she killed someone just for the hell of it or anything.

19,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
xPocky Killerx
iiFAPTASTIC

Some people just don't like certain characters. Carl is okay...not my fave though. And yeah, that did make me kinda mad when he did cry. I understand that he is just a kid...but what if he hadn't Walker!Shane and Rick got eaten? It'd be a repeat of the Dale incident...-sigh-

iknow, he should have been kinda happy, cause if not his dad and him would have been dead, and the others wouldn't really have survived that long

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Barjova
I think everyone is way too hard on Lori. She was upset because her husband -- who up to this point has done everything he can to SAVE people -- actually killed Shane. Who, before everything, was a big family friend of theirs. And it's not like she flat out asked Rick to kill him, she asked him to deal with him. Everyone interprets that as "kill him".

I just... confused it bothers me how everyone is up her a** for everything. It's just how she reacted. It's not like she killed someone just for the hell of it or anything.

As Rick pointed out he had no choice, he saw no option. It didn't help that she was there whispering in his ear. It's not that we're being hard, it's the fact that she should have been clear on what she wanted. She should have thought this out more than whispering little words to Rick about Shane. And if she hadn't been so far up Shane's butt she would have noticed that he was after Rick.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
iiFAPTASTIC

iknow, he should have been kinda happy, cause if not his dad and him would have been dead, and the others wouldn't really have survived that long

Nope and I understand that yes, he looked up to Shane and it's hard going through something like that, especially being that young...but it's the fight/flight kicking in.

19,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
xPocky Killerx
iiFAPTASTIC

Nope and I understand that yes, he looked up to Shane and it's hard going through something like that, especially being that young...but it's the fight/flight kicking in.

Yep, another thing i really disliked about was that they took so fricken long of the whole sophie issue, yea it was semi important but they should have really like gotten to it quicker

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
iiFAPTASTIC

Yep, another thing i really disliked about was that they took so fricken long of the whole sophie issue, yea it was semi important but they should have really like gotten to it quicker

Let's that was the mid-season finale right? They had to leave you with something mind blowing. But goes back to the whole honesty thing. If Hershel had told them exactly what Otis did and if (very big one there) they checked the barn for Sophia, they would have known. It never did look good for her.

Raigerr's Bae

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

xPocky Killerx
Barjova

As Rick pointed out he had no choice, he saw no option. It didn't help that she was there whispering in his ear. It's not that we're being hard, it's the fact that she should have been clear on what she wanted. She should have thought this out more than whispering little words to Rick about Shane. And if she hadn't been so far up Shane's butt she would have noticed that he was after Rick.

The only ones that saw Shane was after Rick were Rick and Dale, so I can't really hold that against her. Though I do agree that she could have seen it. Maybe she did, but she didn't want to believe it.

Yeah, I think that's it. She knew all this was going to happen, but wanted to believe there was another way. That deep down she wanted to have them fix things. I think that's why she went out to talk to him when he was fortifying the windmill. But when Rick killed him, she realized that there was no going back - that her husband really killed Shane. That there was no more hope of fixing things. I think at that moment her one big tie to the "old world" finally got cut.

I think it would have been wrong for her to just say "oh, I'm glad you got rid of him finally." she's a very emotional woman that wanted to believe there was still hope, and that kind of left her at that moment. And him telling her that Carl was there I think really tipped her off.

I just think there is a lot more to consider in that moment.

19,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
xPocky Killerx
iiFAPTASTIC

Let's that was the mid-season finale right? They had to leave you with something mind blowing. But goes back to the whole honesty thing. If Hershel had told them exactly what Otis did and if (very big one there) they checked the barn for Sophia, they would have known. It never did look good for her.
but that was already expected since it took so long, and yea that would have ended it sooner, and since glenn was in there before why didnt he kinda scope to see a bit im just saying i would have done that

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Barjova
xPocky Killerx
Barjova

The only ones that saw Shane was after Rick were Rick and Dale, so I can't really hold that against her. Though I do agree that she could have seen it. Maybe she did, but she didn't want to believe it.

Yeah, I think that's it. She knew all this was going to happen, but wanted to believe there was another way. That deep down she wanted to have them fix things. I think that's why she went out to talk to him when he was fortifying the windmill. But when Rick killed him, she realized that there was no going back - that her husband really killed Shane. That there was no more hope of fixing things. I think at that moment her one big tie to the "old world" finally got cut.

I think it would have been wrong for her to just say "oh, I'm glad you got rid of him finally." she's a very emotional woman that wanted to believe there was still hope, and that kind of left her at that moment. And him telling her that Carl was there I think really tipped her off.

I just think there is a lot more to consider in that moment.

She didn't have to outright say "I'm glad you killed him." But she could have at least not said those things to Rick. Yeah, she should have been mad, but her reaction was not welcomed.

And with Carl, yeah sure that would have tipped anyone. But he knows (or at should) how to handle himself. If she would stop mothering him and let him grow, she wouldn't have to worry. And if he had not have been there...she would have both men. She should think on that for awhile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff