Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

ChubbyButterStiq
baby becomes a zombie and eats her uterus and then she becomes zombie, and they both die.
In order for the fetus to be a zombie, mom would have to be one first. sweatdrop

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hazardous Infection
_N_3_r_Cl_
You cant tell me you have never seen the movie -Dawn of the dead-
their is a whole scene about this pregnant lady gets scratched and doesn't tell the rest of the group she ends up dieing, giving birth, coming back to life without anyone knowing, then the father comes in and finds her a zombie so he kills her and checks the baby under the covers and it's already a zombie so he killed it too. all basic zombie movie stuff here come on people!

Do you think Dawn of the Dead is better than The Walking Dead? Even though TWD is a show, I plan on watching Dawn of the Dead though.

no oh hell no
the walking dead is 100% better than dawn of the dead it goes into way more detail and has so much more storyline and plots to it plus it covers more real life senarios then DOTD did in such a short time
_N_3_r_Cl_
Hazardous Infection
_N_3_r_Cl_
their is a whole scene about this pregnant lady gets scratched and doesn't tell the rest of the group she ends up dieing, giving birth, coming back to life without anyone knowing, then the father comes in and finds her a zombie so he kills her and checks the baby under the covers and it's already a zombie so he killed it too. all basic zombie movie stuff here come on people!

Do you think Dawn of the Dead is better than The Walking Dead? Even though TWD is a show, I plan on watching Dawn of the Dead though.

no oh hell no
the walking dead is 100% better than dawn of the dead it goes into way more detail and has so much more storyline and plots to it plus it covers more real life senarios then DOTD did in such a short time

Yeah you're right. I just finished watching Dawn of the Dead, it wasn't all that.

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
x-GraceLicksRainbows
what happens? does she give birth to a baby? or or does the baby die? or does it be a zombie and eat it mother?

I aggre with TDF the women will turn into a zombie and the babie would ethier turn or die.

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hazardous Infection
_N_3_r_Cl_
Hazardous Infection
_N_3_r_Cl_

no oh hell no

Yeah you're right. I just finished watching Dawn of the Dead, it wasn't all that.

good movie thou just not the best!

Liberal Fatcat

14,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
well no der we have a zombie baby boy / girl or both
stare zombie fetus
she would prob turn into a zombie before she gave birth. and the baby would pop out as a zombie and the mother would be roaming around without a care, cause she and the baby are zombies lolz

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
wont the mom and baby becomes zombies just like in dawn of the dead 2004 one where she gave birth to a zombie baby
The baby would die before it turns into a zombie. Remember, there are certain stages between infection and reanimation, and it takes some time before a human can turn. Yes, the baby will get the infection, but the mother would suffer from a fever around 110 degrees, so the baby would probably die then. If it doesn't, when the mother dies, it would die from suffocation before the virus is able to have the subject reanimate.
she'd give birth to a ******** zed child. shoot them both.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff