I don't think it would 0.32530120481928 32.5% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 83 ]
< 1 2 3 >

9,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Violet Meira
If they still have pregnancy tests and morning after pills left, they probably still have tampons.

But you still have to dispose of them.
bored as hell need more walking dead

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Devil_Pantie_Raid
Violet Meira
If they still have pregnancy tests and morning after pills left, they probably still have tampons.

Walker bait.

Feline Friend

Violet Meira
Devil_Pantie_Raid
Violet Meira

Walker bait.
I mean really? emotion_zombie emotion_zzz

Sparkly Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Sango313

Just like in Season 1 when Rick and Glen covered themselves in blood, Derryl (Sp?) took dead bodies and threw them on T-dog and himself to cover the blood

Not instantly, though. There was a good few moments where T-Dog was walking around bleeding and hiding behind cars before he was thrown under the corpse, if I recall correctly.

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Toxic PaNdAs kazamata
Violet Meira
Devil_Pantie_Raid
Violet Meira

Walker bait.

Because shooting children, attempted rape, and chopping off your own hand is okay, but used tampons GO TOO FAR. talk2hand

Feline Friend

Violet Meira
Toxic PaNdAs kazamata
Violet Meira
Devil_Pantie_Raid
Violet Meira

Walker bait.

Because shooting children, attempted rape, and chopping off your own hand is okay, but used tampons GO TOO FAR. talk2hand
Lol.
Devil_Pantie_Raid
Okay as most women know when your on your rag you become very moody. But in this scenario you don't hear much about them getting their rag just that oh Lori's pregnant. But I mean come on don't you think that the smell of blood would attract them? Or would it just repulse the Zombies?

Sorry to all who get offended by this conversation.

How many ppl can smell blood on one person :b
In the first season, they covered themselves in zombie guts & blood. considering all the zombies were rotting & bloody, another zombie wouldnt smell any different. thats why when it rained, they started to smell the alive human underneath the zombie guts.

I don't know why they didnt smell the bloody arm in the highway car scene. I totally thought he was gonna die.
Ciel The Little Robin
Sango313

Just like in Season 1 when Rick and Glen covered themselves in blood, Derryl (Sp?) took dead bodies and threw them on T-dog and himself to cover the blood

Not instantly, though. There was a good few moments where T-Dog was walking around bleeding and hiding behind cars before he was thrown under the corpse, if I recall correctly.

Very true but then again they were farther up from the rest of the group so they may not have smelled it right away
What part of us exactly is attracting zombies?

I mean, zombies are covered in blood and you don't see them going after one another(I know the majority of it is old though).
The zombies were human once. They have flesh wounds and blood everywhere.
If you have read the comics, then you know that anybody who dies can become a zombie(not just those who are bitten). Therefore, how come zombies don't go after them?
There has to be a distinct human smell that zombies crave. We aren't sure if it's blood, sweat, or whatever else there is.

So theoretically speaking, zombies aren't attracted to the smell of blood.They could be, but that would just bring up more issues. I'm still for the idea that humans have a specific smell to them.
I also think that if they go long enough without showering and have old dry blood all over themselves, could they pass as the dead? Or is it something more than that? Is there something that the dead can just sense in the living? Who knows.

As for the period ordeal. In the start, it was still possible for Lori to get pregnant. The stress may have not full kicked into her uterus. However, now all of the women are dealing with immense pressure and stressful situations. This can cause women to go months without having it.

As for being moody, Lori is moody because she is pregnant. That's an obvious one. We don't know whether or not the other women are cycling normally. If they are, I'm sure they are able to find themselves tampons or pads. I think in one of the episodes Glenn grabs a pack of Tampons when he goes out with Maggie.

So...yeah.

Lunatic

Well to be honest,
judging from the the patterns of these zombies
they seem to use their eyes as their dominant factor for differentiating between
what is food and what is not.

Because of this they use their other senses as a second form of verification.
the most well remembered scene was when rick and group covered themselves
with zombie blood...it wasn't really the blood that helped them out but the way
the imitated the living dead...nearly at the end of the road did the zombies figure out
there was something wrong with their movements and used their noses as a conformation.
the whole time they kept their second senses towards the strange batch.

Basically they use eyes first and only that unless they are pursuing or
are confirming.so if you bleed out you should be okay as long as they haven't spotted
you in the first place.

Sparkly Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Sango313
Ciel The Little Robin
Sango313

Very true but then again they were farther up from the rest of the group so they may not have smelled it right away
Really? I thought he hid from one right behind one car... Maybe I got it wrong. Sorry!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff