Welcome to Gaia! ::

Situation 1- you just got bitten, the zombie is dead, and your companion(s) is(are) perfectly fine. would you have them kill you for their own safety?

Situation 2- same situation as before but reversed. they have been bitten and have given you permission to kill them. would you do it?

Situation 3- your completely alone. would you risk life to look for company you know is most likely there or stay in the safety of your hideout?
Would you be a hero?
Really think before you answer these please.

7,300 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Situation 1- you just got bitten, the zombie is dead, and your companion(s) is(are) perfectly fine. would you have them kill you for their own safety?
If I was bitten I think i wouldnt have told my crew that i was and kill everyone in the group

Situation 2- same situation as before but reversed. they have been bitten and have given you permission to kill them. would you do it?
I wouldnt kill someone beacuse they were still a person Even though they were bitten

Situation 3- your completely alone. would you risk life to look for company you know is most likely there or stay in the safety of your hideout?
Would you be a hero? Yes I would
1:You know, im nice human being with knowledge of my limitations but still...i dont want to be dead, also i believe if i said "Hey guys, im halfway from being a mindless human eating maniac, so i like to leave and go nuts and enjoy my few time of being ali-" *BAM* i drop lifeless on the ground with a hole in my neck
I think i would just scream "HOLY ******** A THREE HEADED MONKEY!" and run like hell far away from them and do whatever i want before i lost my senses

2:I would want a permission before execution, you know...make sure thats what he really wants, no regrets...
even because if said guy really really want to die he could just drop from a 30 store building, no necessity for me to shoot him or whatever, so yeah, i think i could kill if thats their final wish.

******** asslicking shitpickles yes, i would.
Rotten cannibals are no match for the will of human cooperation and......love?(plus badassery)i like the idea of doing the right thing and helping people, not because i need a companion to not feel alone.
(also hideouts are for pussys, a real man would go out and fight the zombies with their bare hands).

ps:you told us that we should think well before posting, so i hope you like walls of texts.
pss:i bet i aced those questions .

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
situation 1- no, i'd probably just leave the group and take the car with most of the supplies.

situation 2- probably not, i'd probably just leave the group after chaining and locking them up. i'd send someone to see if they turned later on.

situation 3- first of all, i'm a leader, not a "hero". i'd let others be heroes; i'd probably just get the group orangized and make plans to help the group. i'd probably find a way to save myself, no matter what, even if everyone else dies. i might look for a group but i'd find some way to gaurentee my own safety first by bringing supplies and at least one weapon.
If there were any way to save me from Zombie-dom, then no, I would not want to be shot. However, if there were no chance of saving me, I would want to be killed.

Yes, yes I would. They're going to die and walk the Earth as an undead. They're still dead even if there is a cure. I would shoot them.

I probably would, yes. I would need to venture out on occasion for food and what-not, might as well try to find help, too.

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Situation 1: gonk I probably would let them kill me, cuz I don't want to look ugly when I die TT____TT and plus, I really hate being in pain so I guess I'd give them permission to kill me. but then I would ask them to choose something that would ease my pain. Like maybe wait 'till I passed out or something then shoot me blaugh but then. . . . confused I'd say this now. . .

Situation 2: I would and for the exact same reason that I would let them kill me. I don't want them to suffer a horrible death, therefore, I think the best thing to do is to just take their life as painless as possible right?

Situation 3: If I was someone like who I am now, eager o please other people and to do things for them, I probably would. but then, I'd want like some really really cool gadgets and like a black belt for karate and be a sensei for katana usage xD

If I have a family, however, it's a completely different topic :/ Being a hero is being able to protect someone by being with them and supporting them, I can't leave family alone.
Id rather jump out a window than get bitten!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff