Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you trust them?

Yes 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 25 ]
No 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
1 2 >

Reveal who it is you would/would not trust, & why.

What would you do differently?
What character decisions do you stand behind in full?

emotion_zombie

If I were Rick, I would at least give the Prisoners a chance. Maybe a period of Probation, lock them up at night, get them to earn their way in?

I am very scared for Andrea. The girl has been through so much emotional trauma, and seriously has some judgement issues.

Update!
Rick. Why?
I don't trust either male lead. Rick, or Gov as it stands.

emotion_zombie

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Rick..so far hes been focused on the overall safety of the group by using his training as a cop, and even if hes had moments of..I'm tired of this..he still trudges onward no matter who or what hesitates..his reasons outweigh their fears..Daryl, he listens, he also weighs the options, non confrontational and damn good shot!...Sorry bout any of the women currently in the group..well..not so much. smile

Rainbow Fatcat

I don't trust the mustache guy. emotion_donotwant
Him saying bro... >.>

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Daemala

Reveal who it is you would/would not trust, & why.

What would you do differently?
What character decisions do you stand behind in full?

emotion_zombie

If I were Rick, I would at least give the Prisoners a chance. Maybe a period of Probation, lock them up at night, get them to earn their way in?

I am very scared for Andrea. The girl has been through so much emotional trauma, and seriously has some judgement issues.

emotion_zombie

Trust no one...ask questions/investigate later
i would easily trust the prisoners but keep them on close watch.

and besides the black guy definitely earned his place. shooting andrew instead of rick and then giving rick the gun.

Bashful Nymph

Daryl being my favorite, I kind of have to go with him. If I was in a situation like this, I would feel the most safe around him. He has the best weapon in the group in my opinion and he seemed to be the only one really looking for Sophia when she went missing. The others looked for her and then after Carl got shot, they all stayed at the farm not really doing anything while he was out trying to find her. As far as not trusting anyone, it's not really that there's anyone I don't trust in the main group so much as I get annoyed with them for things they do. If I had to go with anyone, it would probably be Carl just because he seems like he has the most potential for character development with him being as young as he is.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Kill all the prisoners.
Like Daryl I grew up with people like them. Yeah they're not psycho; stupid maybe, but not psycho. But my dad works in a prison. It can change people in the worst ways. Turn a sweet person who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time into a violent, unpredictable mess. Those prisoners may not be like that, they might be good people, but I wouldn't take that chance.
Andrea. She may be a good shot, but I wouldn't trust her being behind me with it stare

Lonely Friend

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
hhmmm.. i dunno..i gusse i would trust ricks group because they seem to be all truthful and i would have protection smile

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I would not trust the Governor, obviously.

I would trust T-Dog, but he's dead. So, Daryl and Rick would be much desired companions during a zombie apocalypse.

Flatterer

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm down with Michonne's judgement. Who the hell would trust a guy like the Governor? Considering the world they're in and the kind of control he has over guys like Merel...come on, really? How can you trust that? And a group of military men that recently sent out someone turn out to be long dead? How is that even...no. Just no. Plus, he's f-cking creepy. I don't like people who come off that welcoming in a chaotic environment.

I just. Ugh. Perhaps there are hidden, subconscious reasons as to why I wouldn't ever trust the Gorvernor...or like him for that matter.

Who would I trust? My family, if they make it alive with me. Everyone else is dead to me regardless of their contributions to my safety. Come on. We're humans. We're all little shits inside.

Sorry for my pessimistic views.

Invisible Seeker

8,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nelly the horse nuff said

Anxious Cupcake

Id trust Rick and the group hes with.
Kittymeeow
Id trust Rick and the group hes with.

I trust Rick 95% as of right now. Why only 95? Because after what he just went through, there is no way he's got it 100% together. I expect irrational behavior from him in the future.

My question is, will the others tolerate his dramallama ?

Before the last episode, out of the whole group, he had lost the least, family speaking.
He was reunited (imagine that!) with his wife and kid, became leader of the pack, had a gun before apocalypse even happened...You gotta admit, easier than the others. I expect at least ONE relationship to get rocky as a result of this...
...and another as a result of that.

MasquedMartyr
Daryl being my favorite, I kind of have to go with him. If I was in a situation like this, I would feel the most safe around him. He has the best weapon in the group in my opinion and he seemed to be the only one really looking for Sophia when she went missing. The others looked for her and then after Carl got shot, they all stayed at the farm not really doing anything while he was out trying to find her.

Agreed. I would feel the safest around Daryl, just not while he's on that bike.
It's loud! You would think on one of their MANY runs he would pick up a freaking muffler!

littlelover93
Andrea. She may be a good shot, but I wouldn't trust her being behind me with it

HAH.
emotion_brofist
Yes.

oh yes bby
I'm down with Michonne's judgement. Who the hell would trust a guy like the Governor? Considering the world they're in and the kind of control he has over guys like Merel...come on, really? How can you trust that? And a group of military men that recently sent out someone turn out to be long dead? How is that even...no. Just no. Plus, he's f-cking creepy. I don't like people who come off that welcoming in a chaotic environment.

Michonne never ceases to amaze me. She's smart, intuitive...A great female character, and I don't even wish she had more lines. Because that's not f-cking Michonne. A thousand lines could never replace her impacting silence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shudder

For all you T-Dog lovers out there, some comedy.

Flatterer

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Daemala

oh yes bby

Michonne never ceases to amaze me. She's smart, intuitive...A great female character, and I don't even wish she had more lines. Because that's not f-cking Michonne. A thousand lines could never replace her impacting silence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shudder

For all you T-Dog lovers out there, some comedy.

Exactly! It didn't take much for me to like her. Seeing her creative use of those two zombies was enough for me. I was like, "Why did I think of that?"

Also, yes. Shudder indeed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces