Welcome to Gaia! ::

i think there is a small possibly of me surviving, because unlike some people i have the mental ability to let go of the saddest things quickly and i can fight

ability:
good amount of strength
known to be cruel (if you get bit i will kill you before you turn) twisted
experience in death and fighting confused
i think before i do something (i'm not going to the mall too many people will think of that) smile
good at finding thinks out (do zombies have all five senses?) ninja
will only stick with people that i know will survive, the rest i say goodbye to. whee

disadvantages:

known to be cruel (some people hate me for this) stare
bad at running sweatdrop
i'm up against zombies!!! ( scream were is the directer?! I'm gunna kill him!!)
not good with guns... talk2hand
hate being around others (me--& scream gonk <--you)

there is a 46.2% chance of surviving for me so ya it's small but possible
depends is it airborne? did it start right now because i'm in my room and i have a million sharp swords on my walls right now and i'm good with close-range fighting. and my dad was in the military, my mom is just scary no matter how you look at her, and my sister is at archery practice!

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
People nowadays would probably what they call it "tweet" or "blog" about it when there's a Zombie Apocalypse happening. emotion_zombie

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
telepathicnoob
depends is it airborne? did it start right now because i'm in my room and i have a million sharp swords on my walls right now and i'm good with close-range fighting. and my dad was in the military, my mom is just scary no matter how you look at her, and my sister is at archery practice!

No matter how skilled you are or how many armors you have, if you don't use your brain to survive, you'll get eaten by zombies!

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I'd kill myself

Beloved Lover

Before I met my husband, no, I would have probably been one of the ones that would have been eaten. After I met my husband, yes I would now. He taught me what I know now about a zombie apocolyps lol. So now, yes, yes I do think I would survive lol.

Devoted Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
That's right. heart
lol

Fuzzy Bunny

I suck at zombie games, when I see a zombie, I freak out and head the other way. When I'm with a group, I make them do the dirty work xD

So if it was real, I know that I would suck, and not last long, I would be poor at teamwork and I am not good at running long distances... I would just stay home for as long as I can, be quite and eat and drink as little as I needed...

Kawaii Lunatic

No I wouldn't last a day. I would be one of the many who believe gaia when they say zombies only want hugs B|

4,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Consumer 100
I wouldn't survive! xD
A few days after the apocalypse starts, I would die, Lol xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers