Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
The bi polar survival part of myself would switch on. I have an unnaturally heightened reaction time. I have training in hand-to-hand combat and evasiveness. I have completed a handful of a survivalist training runs. I know a lot of skills like starting a fire, finding food shelter ect. And I have a good place to make my hideout
Like someone above said, its the initial outbreak that might be a problem. Thankfully I have a bamf immune system and haven't been sick in ages despite exposure.
Nope.... I wouldn't last long at all. I can see myself doing something increadibly stupid to screw myself over.....
I'd group up with my homies and do cool stuff that we've seen in zombie movies.
& then we'd fail and get eaten.
3 days max. Hahaha.

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Glass Winter
I think if you get past the initial outbreak/apocalypse you have a good chance. But let's face facts. No matter how "well prepared" you are or what skills you possess. First instinct will be to seek sanctuary with the nearest emergency center or army protection camp.

What baffles me is just how those places get overrun in the first place and it's what most zombie apocalypse movies don't really show. The closest I can think of is Resident Evil 2 where a van of swat came out to try to stop the zombies. They got overrun but they took down a crapload of zombies (automatics and grenades etc etc) before they went down. I'm thinking something larger or behind a fortified base would do even better.

Walking dead I see abandoned tanks. I'm thinking WTF? How do you fail in a tank? Just drive over them.
I think the problem with the walking dead and tanks is the idiot got out of the tank -_-

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Michonne
No, I could not.

And I'm willing to bet nobody in this thread could, either, unless they:

• Actually are in peak physical condition.
• Actually have had extensive firearms training.
• Actually have a high level of endurance.
• Actually have an arsenal of weapons and ammunition ready.
• Actually have a team of other people who aren't seamlessly, efficiently and perfectly working towards a common goal for long-term survival.
• Actually have extensive medical knowledge and the expertise to heal serious wounds.
• Actually have enough food, water and supplies to survive for an extended period of time.
• Actually have logical and well thought-out contingency plans. At least THREE different contingency plans just in case Plan A and B both fail.
• Actually have the mental and emotional fortitude to either bash the skulls in or put a projectile into the brains of people who were former friends and/or family members and are now trying to eat you.
• Actually have the determination to survive, even if it means leaving behind a friend or relative. If your husband, wife, mother, father, sibling or child were hanging on to your hand and being pulled away, would you honestly make the decision to willingly let go of their hand if it meant you survived?

I've two MAAAAYBE three of that list....ima die. My neighbor is literately a gun store and my other neighbor is kinda crazy and has an arsenal of weapons...and bars on his window...we dont ask. but other then pull the trigger i've no knowledge of guns so unless i had time to play around with em during a zombie Apocalypse theyre useless to me. we've katana's and swords coming out the arse though and theyre silent =D

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Autobiographer 200
In all honestly, possibly a week. v.v
My twenty one year old a** smokes like a freight train so long distance runs are out.
But I have basic medical knowledge so patching people or myself up might be possible, if I can find someone to keep my a** alive. xDD

If not though, then yeah... maybe a week tops. ;A;
But I know a honeybadger with some guns, so if I make it there then I'm good until more ammo is needed. xD

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'd probably be a walker. confused

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
dz1ewczynka
emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie Do you think you would survive in a zombie apocalypse? If so, how long? (Be honest). Also, list some skills you have that would help. emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie

I think I would last several months maybe a year but not much longer than that.

Skills:
High Cardio- Can run up to 10 miles
Don't own weapons but have fired assault rifles on several occasions
Knows basic medical/first aid (Pre-med) emotion_bandaid
Medium strength
Own large box of MREs (Don't ask haha)

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
xFilthy_Mudbloodx
The bi polar survival part of myself would switch on. I have an unnaturally heightened reaction time. I have training in hand-to-hand combat and evasiveness. I have completed a handful of a survivalist training runs. I know a lot of skills like starting a fire, finding food shelter ect. And I have a good place to make my hideout
Like someone above said, its the initial outbreak that might be a problem. Thankfully I have a bamf immune system and haven't been sick in ages despite exposure.

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
xFilthy_Mudbloodx

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
xFilthy_Mudbloodx

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
xFilthy_Mudbloodx

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
RedishBlack69
Michonne
No, I could not.

• Actually have a team of other people who aren't seamlessly, efficiently and perfectly working towards a common goal for long-term survival.
• Actually have extensive medical knowledge and the expertise to heal serious wounds.
• Actually have enough food, water and supplies to survive for an extended period of time.
• Actually have logical and well thought-out contingency plans. At least THREE different contingency plans just in case Plan A and B both fail.
• Actually have the mental and emotional fortitude to either bash the skulls in or put a projectile into the brains of people who were former friends and/or family members and are now trying to eat you.
• Actually have the determination to survive, even if it means leaving behind a friend or relative. If your husband, wife, mother, father, sibling or child were hanging on to your hand and being pulled away, would you honestly make the decision to willingly let go of their hand if it meant you survived?

I've two MAAAAYBE three of that list....ima die. My neighbor is literately a gun store and my other neighbor is kinda crazy and has an arsenal of weapons...and bars on his window...we dont ask. but other then pull the trigger i've no knowledge of guns so unless i had time to play around with em during a zombie Apocalypse theyre useless to me. we've katana's and swords coming out the arse though and theyre silent =D

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
RedishBlack69
Michonne
No, I could not.

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
RedishBlack69
Michonne
No, I could not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff