Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godly Lover

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
still have 6 walking dead items to give away...

Fashionable Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
My favorite episode is when
Judith was born because Carl had to make a decision whether to shoot his mom so she wouldn't come back or be selfish and not shoot her because of his feelings for her. It was a horrible fork in the road for him and Maggie. The acting was spectacular, though. Then when Rick saw the baby with no Lori and he broke down -- that was a demonstration that emotion would begin to rip him apart, between hallucinations and mental breakdowns. It also reminded the group that anyone can die at any moment.

It was my favorite episode overall.

Shy Member

how??!?!?!?! heart heart heart heart heart

10,440 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I have fallen behind on the TV show but I have been reading the comics and I wonder why they ever changed the comics? Some of the stuff that happens in the comics would have made for great TV, perhaps it was too racy?

10,440 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Paft Dunk
My favorite episode is when
Judith was born because Carl had to make a decision whether to shoot his mom so she wouldn't come back or be selfish and not shoot her because of his feelings for her. It was a horrible fork in the road for him and Maggie. The acting was spectacular, though. Then when Rick saw the baby with no Lori and he broke down -- that was a demonstration that emotion would begin to rip him apart, between hallucinations and mental breakdowns. It also reminded the group that anyone can die at any moment.

It was my favorite episode overall.

Oh man. That was an intense episode. I had almost forgotten about that. It's crazy when Rick keeps hearing the phone ring.
HEAV3NLY
Ah I forgot what number episode it was, but it was the episode when
michone killed that a*****e the governor with her awesome katana skills! And why, because I'm pretty sure everyone hates the governor emotion_dowant best feeling ever.

That episode was sad... The Governor was my favorite character... Sure, he was evil... twisted

Hilarious Genius

Garnical
HEAV3NLY
Ah I forgot what number episode it was, but it was the episode when
michone killed that a*****e the governor with her awesome katana skills! And why, because I'm pretty sure everyone hates the governor emotion_dowant best feeling ever.

That episode was sad... The Governor was my favorite character... Sure, he was evil... twisted

Aha well another sad episode is when
santa died ;_; and did you know killed him...THE GOVERNOR classified_fu

but atleast the governer did kill some zombies before. I mean rick just wanted to grow vegetables lol
My favorite episode was...

My favorite episode was when Rick went into a mini 'Rick Coma' and Carl went out and found the pudding.... Then he got mugged by a walker, and ended up eating pudding o the roof with a walker trying to get him.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Garnical

You have good taste, punkin!
And I wouldn't say evil. I was just lookin' out for the people I cared about. protectin' them from terrorists and barbarians!

Friendly Cat

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
I don't have one or two favorites. But I really like these past episodes after the break. The writers have really stepped it up. Looking forward to the reunion of the characters. pirate

Devoted Phantom

My favorite episode of The Walking Dead was the one where Merle tried to turn his act around and take out the Governor himself. I always felt so sorry for Daryl after that because it definitely had one of the most gut wrenching endings. He spent so much time searching for his older brother just to be confronted with what I believe to be one of his worst fears. Seeing Merle become one of the walkers. That could really tear a person apart. So all in all; due to the fact that the ending scene made me cry more then any other; it would be that one. It was also kind of redeeming to see that after all the terrible things Merle had done, he realized his mistake. He let Michonne go and he manned up and confronted a man that I think he knew would kill him. So... cheers to Merle.

S03E15

Hunter

Oh man, It's so hard to pick just one episode. Tonight's was amazing. The new season is so heavy with imagery and the ideals of consequences and change. I'd say my most recent favorite was episode 3 of season 4. Hershel's speech is one of the most poignant points of this season and sums up the whole idea of survival in this world.
Is this forum still going? If it is...
My favorite is episode one, season one. Episode one where Rick met Glenn!!!!! Where he was stuck inside a tank and a bunch of walkers around it, and also the part where Rick and Glenn disguise themselves as walkers in order to get the key to a pick up truck :3 gave me goosebumps lol
I loved episode 8 of season 4 ... The drama which went into it ... The breakdown of rick returning ... The group being segmented ... the questions to be answered ... Ugh. IT WAS AMAZING smile heart
"This Sorrowful Life"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces