Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Member

In the comic it was Andrea that wore Dale's hat after he died.

Any guesses as to which head that hat will be resting on next?
glenn is my guess because a couple of episodes ago he asked to wear the hat and he let him so mabey it is glenn

Devoted Member

emomonkey10
glenn is my guess because a couple of episodes ago he asked to wear the hat and he let him so mabey it is glenn

Same, and even though it was Hershel that gave Glenn the pocket watch I couldn't help but think about Dale's speach about the boy and his father and the watch.
i totaly agree! i cryed because he wasent some random character to us he was real he was the one trying to keep there humanity

Chatty Nerd

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hunter 50
I just left a discussion about this on Reddit o__o I think Andrea is the most likely but I hope Glenn takes to it. <3

yum_salmon yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_shrimp

Shameless Ladykiller

I would guess Andrea. She was like a daughter to Dale, and he made it painfully obvious that Andrea was his favorite of the group. You could tell as he was dying just how much she did care for Dale. After losing Amy, I'm sure she's just going to become even more emotional, and she'll likely wear the hat.

-edit-

Or they'll bury him with it? :/

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
I hope it'll be Andrea.

Devoted Member

I guess I am torn between the two. The way I see it is that it is either Glenn or Andrea. It is probably going to be her but I would like Glenn to wear the hat.

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
ScienceDog
In the comic it was Andrea that wore Dale's hat after he died.

Any guesses as to which head that hat will be resting on next?

I hope Glenn gets it. Dale seemed to take an "under his wing" approach with him.

I think Andrea will wear it...
since she's spent a lot of the time hating him,
until seemingly the last second when she was the only one who took his side during their family meeting about whether to kill that kid or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff