Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XxImmortal PrincessxX
I would take me,my family and friends that r not zombies and go to a store every stop and stock up on supplies like weapons and things i might need i would have 6 people for every SUV 2 in the front 2 in the middle and 2 in the back to shoot from all sides but the best weapon would have to be a sword cause it doesnt run out of bullets

LOLZ yeah! but we should always remember this: no mercy! if your loved ones got bitten you must kill them to stay alive even though it is very hard for you but i'm sure they will understand because they love you ^-^ and just say these words before killing them: "i love you i am sorry hope you'll understand and see you in heaven"
Haha, I've thought about this before.

I'd carry an ice-pick, or a pointed hammer on my belt. I feel like I'd be better with a sharp object that could stab zombies in the eyes.
I'd also grab my dad's fillet knife, and take his handgun and as many bullets as possible.

I think I would only survive if I was in a group; large zombies could probably knock me over. I feel like people underestimate the weight of zombies.

I'd also wear leather gloves, because I could get infected if I had any minor wounds on my hands.
Oh_Faith
Bestt Weapon . . . ? Uhh RPG Unlimited Amo Andd A Revolver .
No such thing as unlimited ammo!
Dogg20111
Oh_Faith
I Knoww But Lol , Nut Alot Of Amo Andd I Would Have A Belt Of Amo
Oh_Faith
Dogg20111
Oh_Faith
I Knoww But Lol , Nut Alot Of Amo Andd I Would Have A Belt Of Amo
Lol, a belt full of RPG's, sounds like a heavy belt. You're legs would be really strong after lugging that around for a long time.
I Dont Mindd Lol

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
CelesDragon
Haha, I've thought about this before.

I'd carry an ice-pick, or a pointed hammer on my belt. I feel like I'd be better with a sharp object that could stab zombies in the eyes.
I'd also grab my dad's fillet knife, and take his handgun and as many bullets as possible.

I think I would only survive if I was in a group; large zombies could probably knock me over. I feel like people underestimate the weight of zombies.

I'd also wear leather gloves, because I could get infected if I had any minor wounds on my hands.

oh..your right

Duelist

10,125 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 1 Win 50
  • 50 Wins 150
like zombie ha???LoL

Duelist

10,125 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 1 Win 50
  • 50 Wins 150
that can deal high damage lol

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
I'd do it Jack Churchill style! Claymore, longbow and bagpipes!!

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Crowbar, or a hammer if you do not mind having to stand close to zombies.

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
happy sneety
im all this
here's a suggestion: run!, don't get bitten and the other obvious things

always running without carrying a weapon can surely make a zombie come after you and kill you you have to carry a weapon to survive
Well you'd have a weapon i believe it falls under the category of obvious things

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lena Haag
Crowbar, or a hammer if you do not mind having to stand close to zombies.

lolz! ^^

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Avoided heavily populated areas. If the zombies can spread their virus, curse or disease, a densely populated area will be more of a breeding ground than a safe haven. On the other hand, avoid being totally isolated, in case you have to face a horde of undead yourself. You want a moderately populated area that affords quick exits and good protection

Learn to defend yourself. Shooting and hacking with a bladed weapon will come in handy. If you're lucky, the living dead will go down with shots to the head. Don't waste bullets on body shots, as they will prove ineffective. Rely on cutting with a sword, large knife or machete so you can save ammo.

Beware of your fellow survivors. Sometimes, they may be the biggest threat to your survival. Other humans who want your supplies or who have lost their minds in the disaster could try to kill you. Never let everyone know about all of your supplies, and never let your guard down completely. If someone is acting mysterious or weird, consider leaving immediately.

8,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
tsaabit
like zombie ha???LoL

???? confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash