4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
happy sneety
Impure_Thought
happy sneety
Impure_Thought
I tihkn the best weapon would be a katana. One you never have to recharge. Two if its sharp enough you can slice a zombies head off without puttting alot of force in.

i sooo agree with ya

Thanks i mean katans are crzy good against zombies so theyd be the best for killing em

^-^ katana is also one of the weapons i would use in a zombie apocalypse

Awesome!

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Stay out of Cities – When traveling from safe house to safe house or village to village, make sure you never, EVER enter cities. Cities are a death traps waiting to be unleashed. They are a lot of people all cluttered together, which probably means there will be a lot of zombies in a small space. Not even the best Zombie hunters can survive in these kinds of elements. Your best bet is to get out as fast as you can and make your way to a small town. This will mean less chance of massive Zombie crowds and it will also boost your chance of survival. If you find a perfect place you might be able to hang out there long enough until a cure is discovered (this assuming you have enough food and water to survive).

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Impure_Thought
happy sneety
Impure_Thought
happy sneety
Impure_Thought
I tihkn the best weapon would be a katana. One you never have to recharge. Two if its sharp enough you can slice a zombies head off without puttting alot of force in.

i sooo agree with ya

Thanks i mean katans are crzy good against zombies so theyd be the best for killing em

Awesome!

i agree to both of you! katanas are really good just make sure to avoid hitting cars! it might have an alarm and the noise could attract more zombies

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
julie_fweefwee
Impure_Thought
happy sneety
Impure_Thought
happy sneety
Impure_Thought

i sooo agree with ya

Awesome!

i agree to both of you! katanas are really good just make sure to avoid hitting cars! it might have an alarm and the noise could attract more zombies

Lol true, I never thought about avoiding cars witha katana lol but yeah that would be smart

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Impure_Thought
julie_fweefwee
Impure_Thought
happy sneety
Impure_Thought

Awesome!

Lol true, I never thought about avoiding cars witha katana lol but yeah that would be smart

lolz maybe hiding around cars and accidentally hit them
The best weapon in a zombie apocalypse is a gun that makes it's own ammo. cool But in all seriousness, the best weapon I think would be a really sharp broad sword and then I would wear a full set of armor they could not bite through.
Bestt Weapon . . . ? Uhh RPG Unlimited Amo Andd A Revolver .

CR-ThatGirlFaith rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Imma Survive withoutt uu fools lol jayykayy
Duhh Fucc >? stressed sweatdrop
I would take me,my family and friends that r not zombies and go to a store every stop and stock up on supplies like weapons and things i might need i would have 6 people for every SUV 2 in the front 2 in the middle and 2 in the back to shoot from all sides but the best weapon would have to be a sword cause it doesnt run out of bullets

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
i would try and find as many survivers a possible so we could work together to collect food, meds, and other helpful supplies and then head out to the country or maybe the mountaing. as a weapon i would like something that dosent take much mantnace like a baseball bat, katana, or axe.

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dogg20111
The best weapon in a zombie apocalypse is a gun that makes it's own ammo. cool But in all seriousness, the best weapon I think would be a really sharp broad sword and then I would wear a full set of armor they could not bite through.

but armors are heavy and it would be hard to run with it
A Thriller album. biggrin

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dogg20111

here's a tip: why not try wearing leather jacket and jeans and a helmet

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Katana, Machete, Sword and Chainsaw(Maybe). Since you never have to reload its just draw then slice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff